Season 6. Chapter 1.

I smiled as I arrived at the castle of Domino, there's going to be a party for the return of Princess Daphne and I couldn't be more excited.

"Blue!" A familiar voice called out.

I turned around and my eyes lit up when I saw who it was, I ran straight to her and wrapped my arms around her, in a hug. "Crystal, I missed you!"

"I missed you too." Crystal breathed out and immediately returned the hug.

"So you graduated huh." I grinned, looking at her with proud eyes. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be there, with everything that's going on.."

"I did and I understand sis, don't worry." Crystal's lips curled up in a smile. "I'm staying at Alfea for a little bit longer, to help out, I know that if I leave Alfea I'll miss it and I'm staying there for Roxy too, can't leave my friend behind just yet."

"[Name]!" Stella called out, grabbing my attention,. "You have to see this!"

"I'll see you later sis." I gave her one last hug before joining the girls and the Specialists. "What's up?"

"Look!" Stella pointed at how the whole castle that is being decorated by magic, I looked around in awe at all the food. "Bring on music."

The stage where we are going to play as a band later also appeared and a sign appeared with the name 'Daphne' and then the decorating was done in a matter of seconds.

Daphne took a deep breath, looking nervous so I put a comforting hand on her shoulder, her eyes met mine so I shot her soft smile.

"Don't worry so much Daphne, you got this." I assured.

"Thank you [Name]." Daphne smiled, relaxing her posture.

"You parents are really going all out to welcome you back." Layla chuckled as she looked around.

"It's too much." Daphne frowned.

Bloom wrapped an arm around Daphne's shoulder. "It's going to be wonderful, there's going to be music and dancing and so many people who want to welcome you home."

"Music, dancing, people." Daphne's eyes widened in panic, she tried to run away but tripped and fell down, we all winced at the sound of the harsh impact.

I pursed my lips and crouched down, laying both of my hands on her shoulders. "Take a deep breath okay?" She did what I instructed and seem to relax slightly. "It's going to be okay."

"Thank you [Name]." Her eyes softened as she looked at me with a grateful look. "It's like you're the big sister of the group."

My eyes slightly widened at that random comment and I glanced at the girls who nodded in agreement with smiles on their faces, making me blush slightly. "It's nothing like that.."

"I mean, you're really reliable and comforting." Daphne gave me a gentle smile.

"Thank you.." My cheeks flared, not being able to handle compliments at all.

"You know sweetie, that 90s muffler has got to go." Stella advised as stared at Daphne's outfit. "You need.."

"A makeover!" We all finished Stella's sentence in unison.

We all went to her room to give her a makeover, to cheer her up a little, and maybe teach her a thing or two about dancing, being gone and trapped for so long made her forget everything about living a normal life so we decided to help her out.

"And now for a new you." Stella started scanning her clothes.

"But I like the old me." Daphne frowned and backed away.