Chapter 17.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Don't you worry girls, I promise you all that I can hold on.." I heard Stella say. My eyes fluttered open and I immediately sat up with a groan, I looked to see Stella trying to keep us warm with her magic. "I can, I know that if I let sun power down that the Ice snake will pounce or freeze so I won't give up but I also know that no matter how much I try, I'm going to run out of power."

"Stella.." I let out and laid my shaky hand on her shoulder. "I can try to raise the temperature with my magic, you just rest."

Stella shook my head and flashed me a scolding look. "You will run out of Winx, I can't let you do that."

"And I can't let you." I retorted and laid my hand on her shoulder. "So rest."

hesitantly Stella laid down, I stretched my arms out and concentrated on the temperature rising, my aura turned a bright blue color as the temperature started rising. "Water Dome!" A water like dome surrounded us, stopping the cold from getting to us, I kept concentrating on the spell because if I let go now the dome would disappear in an instant.

Flora looked at me with worry. "Sweetie.. You should rest too."

"No.." I refused, our lives were on the line and the longer we would stay here the faster we would possibly die of Hypothermia. "I have to stop the cold or we're done for."

Layla put a hand on my shoulder. "You should rest, you don't look so good."

"Yeah." Musa instantly agreed. "You look like you're going to collapse any second now." She then gently grabbed both of my arms, making me lose concentration and the dome disappear as I collapsed but Musa caught me. 

I took a deep breath but it came out as ragged. I knew that our magic wasn't doing as any wonders here and it didn't help that the serpent, who was there the whole time was ready to attack us when suddenly a bright light erupted, everyone stood up and stood in front of both Musa and I. 

The light dimmed, revealing both Bloom and Tecna and my eyes widened in disbelief. My friends gasped and we all exchanged glances to make sure we weren't hallucinating at the sight of her but the moment we all made sure we saw what we saw we let out laughs of relief.

I pushed myself up and ran to Tecna while stumbling in my steps as Tecna caught me and the moment our eyes locked I couldn't but shed the tears that were longing for her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"I'm here, I'm here.."

The moment we pulled away Tecna handed an unconscious Bloom to Stella that we had yet to notice. "You guys help Bloom while I deal with the snake."

Tecna's Enchantix consisted of lattering light blue translucent above-the-elbow gloves. Decorated with various violet colored jewels and orchid, light yellow and violet, she now has ample in size, butterfly-styled wings instead of a glider. She wears an orchid tube top with orchid shorts. On top of the tube top, there are two light green petal-shaped ornaments connected to several more violet petal-shaped ornaments connected by violet oval-shaped jewels on the sides of her shorts and she also had green like strapped sandals on. She also wears a light green choker which is attached to her fairy dust bottle which is a light purple, bottlenecked, hollow, oval-shaped container with a dark purple, gem-textured bottom and a light blue cap.