Chapter 2: Gay Idiots

Jennie walked into her dreadful class. No sensible person on this earth would like history.

Why do we even need to learn about horrible people? They're all dead anyway!

Sighing as she took her seat right beside Sana, who was animatedly debating whether chipmunks or squirrels were cuter with Rosé who was behind her.

Just as she was about to join in, she heard a loud voice followed by an even louder bang causing a few to stop their conversation and turn towards the girl with her head smacked right on her desk and the blonde girl fixing her bangs while holding a textbook.

The rest continued on as usual, they were used to Jisoo and Lisa's antics by now.

Jennie didn't bother to learn about any of her classmates.

Afterall, they would eventually move onto new classes each year. Don't tell Rosie though. She plans to befriend everyone she sees.

But Jennie knew Jisoo. Everyone knew Jisoo and her whole gang.

Who wouldn't know the girl who somehow escaped untouched even after she violently snatched off their principal's wig while on a hoverboard and set the chem class on fire. . .twice.

Lisa and Seulgi aren't innocent either. Constantly, annoying teachers and disrupting class. Still unsure how Wendy and Jeongyeon are friends with them.

But why would Jennie not know the girl who embarrassed her in front of everyone on the first day of freshmen year.

It took a week for her to come back to school!

Jennie was going to get her back. But after accidently seeing Jisoo fighting with the biggest guys in their grades and somehow winning, she decided to let it go.

Not that she was scared of her or anything!

Jennie Kim is never scared!

Class went by as usual, Lisa and Jisoo's constant bickering over something stupid, Sana and Chaeyoung's quiet banter and Mr. Park's boring history lecture.

"Jennie"

"Jennie!"

"JENNIE!"

Snapping out of her thoughts about the troublesome Kim, Jennie let Chaeyoung drag her into the cafeteria to their usual table.

"Let's gooo! I'm so hungry and Joy promised to give me her sandwich after 5 rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

As soon as the two girls reached their table, multiple conversations went off. It's the same as usual, the girls were complaining about Jisoo's friends.

Although, Jennie had managed to stay away from Satan and her disciples, she can't say the same for her friends.

Wendy has never left Joy's side since freshmen year.

Seulgi is constantly following around Irene and stutters every time she attempts to speak.

All Lisa ever does is stare at Chaeyoung from a distance.

And even God doesn't know what's happening between Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Only Jennie, Sana and Tzuyu have been left peacefully. . .for now.

.........

"Lisa, stop staring at her, you're drooling."

"Im not staring! I'm simply admiring."

"Admiring, my ass. You look at her the way Jisoo looks at games"

"Shut up, Seul! You're no better."

Jisoo decided to just let them argue and turned to Jeongyeon and Wendy, hoping they're better.

"I don't understand! I know she likes me but it's like she doesn't want me!"

"Atleast, you know Nayeon likes you. Joy doesn't even spare me a glance!"

Jisoo couldn't take it anymore. After she had finished thinking, she took a long sip, emptying her juice box.

"You know I could help you idiots out?", Jisoo breathed out

Not a single acknowledgment.

"Hello? Idiots? Your best and smartest friend is offering you help!", Jisoo winced when no one even heard her.

"GAY IDIOTS!!!" ,she yelled out. Earning her radio silence in the cafeteria.

Deciding she had embarrassed herself enough, she got up after telling the girls her ominous message, "meet me at our usual after class".

She gave Sana a final glance, her expression reminding her of a shocked hamster, she gave a smirk before simply walking out of the cafeteria.

If she looked back once again, she would've noticed Jennie's glare.

But currently all Jisoo could think of was helping her friends and confessing to Sana