Chapter 43: Boy Friend

Once the sunlight entered through the window, it made the girls squirm around.

Heejin woke up first to the mess of sleeping drunk girls, alcohol and shot glasses.

She checked her phone to see it was two in the morning.

Going through her contacts, she called someone to pick up Jihyo first.

"Hi, D-" Olivia who just woke up beside her decided to yell into the phone first.

"Mr. Kang, your girlfriend is drunk and with me. Please transfer $100 into my account to know her location." 

"Olivia, just tell me where she is." 

"Nothing is free in today's world." Hyunjin yawned into the phone, lazily stretching. 

Heejin grabbed the phone from the two idiots. 

"Sorry about them, Daniel. We're at..." 

Gowon and Tiffany woke up due to the commotion. They tried to wake up Jisoo and Jihyo but they both refused to get up.  

Daniel showed up in just a few minutes to pick up Jihyo. 

He offered to pay which Tiffany refused and they sent him off with Jihyo clinging onto his back.

"I can't believe I have to call my mortal enemy to pick us up." Olivia hissed. 

"Just call Yves unnie." Gowon rolled her eyes, "My head hurts." 

"None of the girls are answering." Heejin told Tiffany. 

"Call her brother." 

Since Heejin didn't have Jin's number she just called the only guy she knew Jisoo was friends with. 

Minutes later, Suho came bursting through the door. 

"Where is the parasite?" 

"Junmyeon!" Tiffany stopped Taeyeon's still slightly drunk self from falling on him.

"Sorry to disturb you at this time." Heejin apologized, "I didn't have Jin's number." 

"It's totally fine. She wouldn't have wanted him to see her like this anyway." 

Heejin helped him carry Jisoo into his car. 

Suho had come back in to grab Jisoo's phone and bag. 

"What got her like this anyway? She wouldn't usually drink this much."

Suho knew Jisoo since preschool; their families lived by each other until Jisoo moved away. 

They still helped Jisoo's family as much as possible and made sure to keep in touch 'till day.

"Long story, she'll probably tell you once she wakes up." 

Suho nodded and left after telling them.

• • • • • • • •

"So you fell for a taken girl not once but TWICE?" Suho laughed right in Jisoo's face. 

"Shut up and drive." Jisoo said through her gritted teeth.

Suho was driving her over to get her bike that she left at the restaurant.

"I can't believe I got to see Philosopher Jisoo talk about the meaning of life all because some girl broke her heart." 

"Don't remind me. I had to wake up beside you."

"Well I wasn't going to risk my back and sleep on the floor like some loser."