Chapter 27: Lunch Talk

A confused Bona walked up to them with Seola who was biting on her wrap. Her confusion turned into anger when she saw Jennie.

"You're really talking to her right now, Soo? After what she did?"

Never mind! Not my saviour!

"Jiyeon...let's not talk about that right now."

"I shouldn't talk about it?" Bona's voice made heads turn.

"She physically hurt you in front of everyone! A private apology won't cover that."

"It was a misunderstanding."

Jennie felt horrible, seeing Jisoo defend her when she has been nothing but a bitch to the girl.

"And that makes it okay? Do you not see your face?"

Jennie winced as Bona raised her voice. She couldn't even speak up because she knew she was right.

"Jisoo forgives but I don't." Bona told Jennie, ready to jump on her.

"Seola, please drag your chihuahua away." Jisoo said with a blank face.

Acting on Jisoo's words, Seola just covered Bona's mouth and dragged her away as she fought back.

"So, sorry about this."

When they had left, Jisoo and Lisa excused themselves to avoid any other situation.

• • • • • • •

Jisoo had apologized to Jennie the very next day that morning.

Now, they were sitting in class, as Jennie occasionally sent her a smile when she was caught staring at Jisoo.

Definitely prefer this over that glare.

Lisa beside her was fighting to stay awake in class.

Chaeyoung smiled at Lisa, whose head keeps bobbing up and down as she tried not to fall asleep.

They hadn't spoken in weeks, which hurt the girl but she couldn't avoid looking at a pouty Lisa trying to avoid falling asleep.

She felt her back was stiff from leaning behind to look at Lisa and decided to crack it. Unfortunately for her, it made a larger noise than expected.

I hope Lisa didn't hear that...

Lisa was now looking around the class, feeling wide awake.

Shit. Chaeyoung just lowered her head to avoid her.

Who is playing with glow sticks?

WITHOUT ME???

Lisa continued to look around for a neon light before going back to sleep.

Today's class was boring as usual. Jisoo and Lisa didn't even find the energy to race out.

Lisa yawned as she walked up to Jisoo's desk. To her surprise, Jennie and Chaeyoung had also walked up to her.

"Irene wanted to ask if you were free tonight. She thinks it would be best if we all hang out to clear out any last misunderstanding left."

Jisoo was amused at how flustered Jennie got, just to ask her out for Irene.

What the- Why is she acting like a preschooler talking to her crush?

Lisa raised her head to take her eyes off the unusual sight only to be met with Chaeyoung's eyes, boring into her head.

Nevermind, this scene is better. She lowered her head back to Jisoo.

"I'm not sure I can make it but since the other girls already know, I'll get them to drag Bona there. Soojoo and Lisa are always free and useless."