Chapter 44: Freshmen

"What are you doing here? Did SM finally kick you out?" Lisa joked.

"I would drop out myself if everyday could be like this weekend." Suho grinned at Jisoo, annoying her.

Jennie's ears perked up at the mention of the weekend.

"This weekend?" Lisa asked back.

Suho nodded rapidly until Jisoo pushed his head to stop.

"All I did was eat, sleep, and waste Jisoo's money." Jisoo rolled her eyes at him.

"You put me in debt." Jisoo deadpanned.

"I picked you up at three in the morning and let you manhandle me on the bed. I deserve better." Suho glared back.

The girls dropped their jaws hearing about Jisoo and Suho in bed.

MANHANDLE!? BED?!? Jennie almost passed away hearing the last part.

"All I did was kick you off a few times and slap you while turning off the alarm.", Jisoo shrugged "I told you to sleep on the floor beside Dalgom like a good puppy."

"Don't compare the boy to that demon dog."

"Dalgom anti!"

"And proud!" Lisa claimed.

"I'm Suho, Jisoo's hostage/future husband." Suho introduced himself to the girls, ignoring Lisoo.

"Don't mind him. He's my other pet." Jisoo told them.

By now, Jennie was practically trying to burn Suho's head down with her stare.

She can't believe she was worried all weekend over Jisoo just for her to spend it with some guy.

"You should've joined us, Lali." Suho nudged Lisa, "Free food tastes the best."

"I could've, if someone actually answered their phone." Lisa eyed Jisoo.

"It was on Do Not Disturb all weekend." Jisoo yawned, "I still haven't taken it off of it."

"Excuses. Excuses." Lisa shook her head.

"Anyway, we'll be leaving since Jisoo over here didn't get any sleep last night." Suho winked.

What did they do all night???

Jisoo slapped his arm. She gave Jennie a hesitant smile and closed her eyes to fall asleep on his back.

Suho bid his goodbyes and left them.

They seem rather close.

"They've been friends since they were little, they used to live beside each other and even applied for SM together." Lisa answered.

Jennie blushed, embarrassed to have said her thoughts out loud.

"He's like a brother to her." Lisa whispered to her before turning to Rosé who just came.

Jennie felt a bit relieved but she was still mad at Jisoo for ignoring her all weekend.

Hmph. Whatever. I didn't need to know. She also bid her goodbyes and walked away to the stop since Jisoo wasn't dropping her off today.

Jennie was waiting at the stop for almost 20 minutes now but all the buses were too full for her to even squish in to.

Whoever's wishing this on me, I hope you trip and fall.

Just as she thought that, someone tripped right in front of Jennie.

Surprised, Jennie rushed to help the person up.