Chapter 14: A Chance

Valentine's day is this Friday.

It's been more than a week since Lisa started talking to Rosé.

When Rosé asked her why she watched her from afar as she was returning her jacket, Lisa thought it was over.

Not knowing what to say, she started rambling on about how scared she was to approach her.

She started talking about her performance from last year and didn't even realize how cheesy the words coming out of her mouth sounded.

"Stop."

Thinking it was officially over for her, Lisa covered her mouth mentally preparing to apologize again.

She looked up to see a blushing Rosé and that's when she knew she might actually have a chance at this.

Lisa has been trying to confess since the beginning of the year. She didn't care if she got rejected as long as she could get her words out to her.

Rosé was so busy during September that she barely even saw her in class.

We feel welcomed enough! Stop overworking the StuCo members!

October was too busy for everyone. Jisoo and her spent all their time scaring anyone they could, Seulgi as their main victim of course.

They gave Seul a break after the bloody body accident. Which ended with Seulgi sobbing on the floor while Wendy consoled her with the promise to buy her new art materials.

November would have been perfect for her.

If only Rosé was single that is. Jaehyun had apparently beat her to it.

The girls wouldn't even let her sulk over that for a day.

They were still on the high from Jeongyeon's birthday and dragged Lisa around to crash every party they could find. That's also how they knew half of their friends (and girls).

December was spent on studying for midterms. She wouldn't even dream of confessing to Rosé.

If anyone confessed to me before an exam, I would kill them on the spot.

January was filled with parties starting straight from the New Year's. She didn't even think about Rosé when they were all busy planning Jisoo's surprise birthday party.

It's February already and today is Rosé's birthday.

"You promise to be here for me?"

"This is the fifth time you've asked us! If you don't confess to her, I will!"

Jisoo had taken up the night shift at the restaurant and was running on only 3 hours of sleep.

She would've ditched class today if it wasn't for Lisa declaring that she's going to ask out Rosé at 4 in the morning through a group call.

All of them cursed at her before dropping back to sleep.

"Lisa, please! Just ask her out before I pee myself!"

Seulgi desperately needed to go but being here for a friend was more important than her bladder.

"Of course we would be here. Who else would record you fuck up?"

"I don't find you funny."

Lisa rolled her eyes as Wendy and Jisoo were chuckling.

"We'll be here, ready to embarrass ourselves to save your dignity if it doesn't go well and Jeong's sitting right next to Nayeon as a backup distraction.", Seulgi explained their only plan.

"Just go there and drop your "Roses for Rosie" line and ask her if you can speak to her outside."

"I call her Chaeyoung now."

"We do not care."

Seulgi gave her a thumbs up as Wendy pushed her forward.

——————————————————

Chapters are slowly gonna get a bit longer