Chapter 30: The Night's Over

By the end of the night, half of the girls were drunk and almost all of them walked out with good feelings about each other.

They were now standing outside, planning how they're going to get home.

"Are Lisa, Jisoo and Wendy the only ones who can drive?" Irene asked.

"Yeah, but unnie and I came on her bike. How do we take back all the cars and bikes?" Lisa questioned.

"Nayeon came on Jeongyeon's bike. Soojoo and Bona got a ride from a friend. The rest of us got a ride from Wendy and Seulgi who drove Joy's car."

"Lisa can drive my car, she left her bike at my place anyway. I'll drive the girls back in Joy's car and sleepover at her place for the night." Wendy and Lisa quickly left to get the cars.

"I'm crashing at Jisoo's place as usual. I can wait here for her to come and pick me up" Soojoo said.

WHAT??? NOOOO!

"I wanna crash at Jichu's place too!" Jennie shouted.

"She doesn't look like she'll let go of you for the night, Jisoo." Irene sighed.

Jennie is going to be extremely embarrassed when she remembers all this tomorrow.

"I'll tell her mom she's sleeping over at my place, is it okay if she stays with you for the night?"

"Lisa and Soojoo will be over anyway, we don't mind. I'll drop Mina and Momo off and come back to get her."

"Thanks, Soo. Let's go, Chae." Irene was about to bring Rosé to their car but she wouldn't budge.

"I think Bona-ssi should go. I'll..." Chaeyoung quickly grabbed onto Jennie's arm "..wait with Jennie unnie."

Irene sighed again before taking Bona with her, who easily complied.

Soojoo, Rosé, Jennie and the two Japanese girls watched as Wendy and Lisa picked up the girls and drove away.

Jisoo finally brought her bike to the front and signalled for Mina and Momo to get on.

"Jennie unnie, stop, you can't get on."

Chaeyoung was holding back Jennie who was attempting to free herself so she could get onto Jisoo's bike.

"Rosie, let goooo! Jichu's leaving us!" Jennie thought Jisoo was going to leave her here for the two girls.

Jisoo laughed as she watched Soojoo help Chaeyoung.

"Jen, I'm coming back for you. I'm just dropping them off."

"Pinky promise?" Jennie extended her pinky towards Jisoo.

She smiled when jisoo locked their pinkies together.

Stepping back, she watched Jisoo instruct the girls on how they were going to go home without getting caught for carrying more than one person before driving off.

The three girls waited when Lisa came to pick up Soojoo so she could get to Jisoo's place first.

Lisa didn't even look at Rosé, and just helped Soojoo on and drove off.

A pouting Rosé and Jennie sat down in the cold, waiting for their rides.

They both rushed to stand up when the sound of bikes came closer.

Jisoo and Lisa arrived together.

Rosé and Jisoo helped Jennie on, who was too eager to cling back onto Jisoo.

Lisa awkwardly offered Chaeyoung a hand to help her get on. They both felt the heat in between the space they left each other to avoid touching.

They left first while Jisoo made Jennie promise she wouldn't let go. The small girl tightened her hold and closed her eyes as Jisoo took off.