Chapter 40: Nurse's Office

"The truth is while we were peacefully eating at the cafeteria, Miss Jisoo and her gang here were saying extremely inappropriate things about our Student Council " Their little leader said, making the girls furrow their brows.

Jisoo's friends looked at them in shock. They tried not to get riled up again.

"I even heard Jisoo talk about how hot and tight our Jen-"

"You lying little bitch!" Bona charged at them. Wendy pulled her back after she got a few kicks in.

Jennie furrowed her brows at how Jisoo's fist tightened.

"I'm gonna make sure I pluck out each strand of your hair individually if that's the last thing I do!" Bona declared before Soojoo covered her mouth.

"See! When we questioned them, they started getting physical with us just like this." He pouted, making Soojoo gag.

"And how are we supposed to believe this?" Irene wasn't going to punish the girls for their blatant lying.

"It's our words against theirs." He scoffed at Jisoo. "Are you really not going to trust us, President?"

"You know I could just walk down to the cafeteria and make sure that's what really happened." Irene stepped forward.

"Well, that's- that's very unnecessary." He stepped back. Irene was little but she was definitely scary.

"I don't see how. They don't want to open their mouths and you don't seem to be telling the truth." Tzuyu stepped beside Irene.

"We can just put this past us and get some medical help." One of them spoke up.

"Can we please just see the nurse?" Lisa grunted, clearly in pain.

Not wanting to argue back and forth, Irene reported it as just another fight and got them to the nurse's office.

• • • • • • •

The council members were waiting outside the nurse's office for everyone to get treated.

They watched the students leave one by one except their girls were nowhere to be seen.

"What's taking so long?" Nayeon grumbled.

She almost barged in when Soojoo came out with Wendy, Seulgi and Lisa behind her.

The girls were getting scolded by their girlfriends while Jennie and Nayeon were still worried, not seeing Jeongyeon or Jisoo come out.

"You guys can leave, Bona and I will get the other two."

"What even happened?" Nayeon asked.

"They're just feeli-"

"Joo! Sooya's still being petty and refuses to get treated." Bona peaked her head out of the door to yell.

"Excuse m-"

"No, excuse us!" Nayeon slammed the door open and ran in.

"Wait, they're not fully-"

"What the hell!" Jeongyeon shrieked.

"...dressed." Soojoo slapped her forehead.

"Woah." Rosé gaped at Jisoo. "It's so...defined"

"Chaeng, close your eyes, don't get hypnotized! It happened to me too!" Lisa tried to cover Rosé's eyes from staring at Jisoo.

"Stop looking at her, I have abs too!" Seulgi muttered to Irene.

"Seul, put your shirt down." Irene rolled her eyes.