Chapter 58: Caught

"Why are you holding MY hand?" 

"I get nervous, okay?" Lisa was practically shivering in fear of getting caught.

"Are you gonna let go?"

"Nope." She tightened her hold on Jisoo's hand."

The three had scurried to squeeze into the corner. They've been eyeing Chaeng and Chuu who were busy working at the counter.

"These hats aren't going to stop them from noticing us." Seulgi announced.

"That's why I have these." Lisa reached into the little backpack she brought to pull out black masks.

"Great. Someone's either gonna think we have the plague or are idols in hiding." They all just put their masks on and sat in silence while Jisoo was busy on her phone.

Evie

I'm in a crisis.

Good. I hope it stays that way 😈

Shouldn't you be working? 🤨

I am 😪

I don't see you??

Stop bothering me.
I'm helping the new trainee at the back.

Someone's hitting on your girl.

Stop lying.
How do you know that i'm not at the front?
Are you here?
IS SOMEONE ACTUALLY HITTING ON JIWOO???

Table at the corner.
Masked up with hats.
🤭

"That was easy."

"What was easy?"

"Yves' coming."

"Why is Yves coming?"

"Lisa, sit down." Seulgi scolded, scanning to see if anyone heard her outburst.

"You can't possibly think we're just gonna sit here starving, right?" 

"Oh thank god." Seulgi sighed. "I wanted to try the new bubble tea options they added." 

"We can't go order so the order is coming to us." Jisoo shrugged. They turned to see Yves slam open the back door and rush to check on Chuu before walking towards them.

"Asshole." Seulgi moved so she could take a seat beside her. "No one was even talking to Chuu!"

"Yes, but it made you come out." Jisoo annoyingly smirked.

"I came out years ago." 

"We simply do not care. I want the Brown Sugar Milk Tea and a slice of...." Seulgi squinted at the menu. "Red Velvet cake. Thanks." 

"Go order. Do I look like your Butler?" 

"Put you in a suit and you would fit right in." 

"We can't order." 

"You can't be that lazy to walk to the front." Yves rolled her eyes at Jisoo. She carefully squinted when she realized another reason. "Or...is it because of our new employee?"

"Kind of." Lisa clenched her teeth. 

"Too bad for you. She's taken and very into her girlfriend." Yves stuck her tongue out. "It's all "Lili this" and "Lili that"."

"That's the opposite of a problem for Lisa." Jisoo nudged the Thai who was a shade away from cosplaying a tomato.

"Is there an inside joke that I'm not getting?" Yves raised her eyes at Seulgi.