Chapter 51: End of the year

"This is so sick and twisted!" Lisa stomped around.

"Stop being dramatic. It's only been a day." Jeongyeon kicked Lisa.

"Patience is a virtue." Jisoo mumbled.

"That I do not possess." Lisa replied, "If you loved your girlfriends, you would be crying with me!" cried out.

The Student Council was on their usual end of the year trip after suffering through exam week.

"Tzuyu's so lucky." Wendy sighed. "She gets to go with Sana everywhere."

"I don't know who's dumber. You all for not noticing or your girlfriends for dating you." Bona face-palmed.

"I'm a mature woman now so I'm not going to reply to your childish banter." Lisa held her head high.

"I remember when Lisa turned on her autocaps because she wanted to seem mature for Rosé." Jeongyeon reminded them.

"Shut up. It worked."

"Keep lying to yourself." Seulgi said, putting down her phone after spamming Irene.

"Anyway." Bona interrupted. "Your girlfriends aren't here."

"Wow. Thanks. We didn't notice at all."

"Let me finish, stupidsoo." Bona rolled her eyes. "That means the whole Student Council isn't here to punish us if we do anything."

"Right. Who's gonna deal with us for the next two days?"

"Our HM doesn't care enough to even give us detention." Soojoo replied, "I've worked too hard this year. I need to traumatize my teachers back."

"How many did we get last year?" Jisoo asked.

"We only got four. Five, if you include Mr.Kwon." Jeongyeon said. "Irene caught us before we could fully scare him."

"Let's double it this year." Jisoo smirked.

They planned to start their end of the year pranks early. It was based on how unfair the teachers were during the year and how much stress they caused them.

• • • • • • • •

In King Jisoo we trust 😈

Joo 🤓:
Just saw Jang's dough covered suit.
Brought a smile to my face. 😌
Why was he itching for his life tho? 🤔

Wendeez nuts 🍔:
Jisoo added in itching powder.
She said it was for making you rewrite your report 7 times 🤷‍♀️

Joo 🤓:
Break up with Jennie RN.
Date me instead 💞

King Jisoo 😏:
Jen will kill you 💞

Slowgi 🐌:
How did you guys manage to staple Kwon's desk to the wall????

King Jisoo 😏:
Tae helped with that one 😌

Bonakid🥛:
We finished all eight so fast.
It was too easy without the StuCo 😕

Lisa:
Nine**
Momo and Mina just helped me superglue Yang's car door shut 🤭
He gave them detention for speaking in Japanese 🙄

King Jisoo 😏:
Let's make it ten.
I'll let you know who 👀

• • • • • • • •