Chapter 49: First Date

Jendeuk 😾

Are you mad at me? :(

???
Why would I be mad?

Cause I told the girls about us :(

Jennie 😭
You wanted to keep it on the low not me.

Oh yeah.
Then why didn't you answer my texts earlier? ☹️

I'm busy buying Lisa a new camera.
She won a bet 😒

Loser 😂

We've been here for 3 hours.
She still hasn't picked between two of them 😠

Tell her to get both.

I'm paying 💔

Stop being stingy 🙄
The sooner you pay, the sooner we can go out.

On it 🏃‍♀️

Jennie was getting ready with Rosé's help. Jisoo asked her to go out on their first date tonight.

Even though she told her it was nothing fancy, Jennie couldn't help but worry about what to wear.

"How about a dress? Jisoo unnie was drooling last time she saw you in one." Rosé suggested, on the bed.

"How do I ride a bike with a dress?'' Jennie frowned.

"Just wear safety shorts under."

Jennie opened her closet to search through the dresses she hadn't touched in years. She wasn't even sure she fit in them anymore.

She tried on almost everything until they found one that she liked.

Jennie had to stop herself from running out when they heard the doorbell ring.

Rosé checked her phone as they walked downstairs.

"Hold on." She stopped Jennie from opening the door. "Lisa said not to wear heels."

"What? Now?" It was too late to change, Jisoo was waiting outside.

"I'll manage." Jennie checked herself once more before opening the door.

Jisoo was standing outside with flowers in her hands. A white shirt and her usual leather jacket switched for an argyle sweater vest and a pair of khakis.

She had round specs on which just made her look cuter than usual to jennie.

Jennie took the Blue Hyacinths from Jisoo. Rosé promised to put them in water and waved them off.

"You look…" Jisoo paused to look at Jennie.

"Overdressed?"

"Beautiful. As always." She shook her head, helping Jennie onto her bike.

Jennie tried not to show her blush to Jisoo.

Jisoo tried to drive as slowly as possible so Jennie didn't feel uncomfortable with the wind disturbing her. She also enjoyed the warmth of Jennie clutching onto her torso.

Once they arrived, Jisoo insisted on covering Jennie's eyes with her hands. They walked quite a while and Jennie understood why Lisa told her to not wear heels now.

She let Jennie hold onto her arm as she led them to their spot.

"Can I see now?" Jisoo lowered her hands to allow Jennie to open her eyes.