Chapter 31: New Morning

Jennie woke up with her legs tangled with another set of limbs. She heard an annoying buzz in her head and her body felt like she had run ten miles.

Nothing from the previous night came to her right now. All she remembered was drinking aggressively at the sight of Jisoo and Mina cozying up to each other.

Dumb Jen.

She turned around to the body beside her, expecting Irene or Rosie only to be shocked to see Soojoo.

Standing up in a rush, Jennie scrambled around the unknown room to find her phone.

She found it on the stand beside her. Quickly locking herself in the washroom, she called Rosie immediately.

Not getting an answer she tried again for Irene to finally hear it ring.

"HYUNNIE, WHERE DID YOU LEAVE ME??"

"Is there a need to yell so loudly in the morning?" Irene yawned into her phone.

"I'm lost and abandoned at a random place and you're mad at me for yelling??"

"Lost and abandoned?" Irene scoffed, "You begged me to stay at Jisoo's place."

"BEGGED??" Jennie would never. Irene had to be lying.

"Shhhh! It's only eight and a Saturday. The girls dropped everyone off, let them sleep."

"What about mom? Did I even tell her?" Jennie didn't want her mom to worry about her.

"She thinks you're sleeping over at my place. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a girlfriend who has a hangover to cure." Irene hung up.

"I have a hangover too." Jennie whispered with a pout.

She quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth. Noticing the clothes she had on weren't her own, she assumed it was Jisoo's.

Jennie smiled at herself in front of the mirror. She liked wearing Jisoo's clothes. She stepped out as quietly as possible so as not to wake Soojoo up.

Lisa and Jisoo were sleeping on the couch beside each other.

Since Irene told her they had dropped everyone off last night, she decided to wait on her phone instead of waking them up.

Nayeon's New Minions 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Irene:
Really, Nayeon? 😐

Nayeon:
Good Morning to you too 😒

Seulgi:
Good morning :)

Wendy:
GM!

Bona:
WHO TOLD SEOLA I SNORE??? 🤬🤬

Jeongyeon:
Come yell in OUR gc, idiot 🤦‍♀️

Bona:
Oh. Sorry.

Sana:
Goodmorning ❤
Does anyone know if Jisoo's awake yet? Momo is still asleep so we might be an hour late.

Jennie:
For?

Mina:
Jisoo is bringing us to Lotte World
😊

Seulgi:
Who wants to crash their date? 😁

Wendy:
Joy wants to go shopping 💔

Joy:
Don't act so heartbroken 😒

Nayeon:
Jeongie and I are too tired to go out 😫