Chapter 32: Lotteworld

"Where are they? The sun is frying my hair!" 

"Can it fry off your bangs?" Momo asked.

"We both have bangs, it'll fry yours off before mine." 

Momo hit Lisa's shoulder as Mina laughed.

"Don't hit Lisa." Dahyun rubbed Lisa's toned stomach, making Lisa smile and causing Rosé to frown. 

"It's considered animal cruelty." Dahyun casually said, wiping away Lisa's smile and making the girls burst out laughing.

"And to think I bought you a month's worth of dubu." Lisa wiped away her fake tears.

"Only because I helped you with your Realism assignment." Dahyun rolled her eyes. 

"All you did was stare at a few cameras creepily!" 

By the time the two finished arguing, Jennie and Jisoo were seen walking towards them.

"Sorry, we're late." Jisoo apologized with a slanted smile. 

"Chu unnie!" Dahyun ran to hug Jisoo. 

Jennie stood by them awkwardly before walking over to Rosé.

Dahyun broke the hug to playfully mess with Jisoo's red hair.

"I told you it would look hot, unnie!" 

Jisoo blushed slightly, annoying Jennie.

Tzuyu and Lisa smiled when they noticed Jennie's obvious behaviour.

"I might go blonde with you..." Jisoo patted Dahyun's head making her gleam. "...and Mina." 

The two girls smiled at each other not knowing how much Jennie wanted to shave both of their heads right now. 

Why does she want to match with everyone?! 

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BLACK HAIR?!?

Jennie huffed out and decided to look around instead of seeing Jisoo and Dahyun obviously flirting in front of her.

The two broke off the conversation to do a quick headcount and check in with their tickets.

"Hey Chae, you've been so quiet since we came." 

Both Rosé and Chaeyoung turned to Lisa's direction. 

Lisa gulped and waved off Rosé to start a conversation with Chaeyoung.

Expecting Soojoo and Bona to come along, the girls accidentally overbooked their tickets. 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were called in at the last minute to put the extra tickets into use.

They decided to split into groups and meet up for lunch. 

Sana knew her friends would want to be with Jisoo and Lisa so she managed to get Dahyun and Chaeyoung to join her and Tzuyu. 

They left the other six girls to figure it out by themselves. 

"I can't do high rides. I just want food." Jisoo stated. 

Mina quickly moved to hold onto Jisoo's arm, "Same, I'm not a big fan of height either." 

Lisa looked at Jisoo for help. She knew Jennie would also pick Jisoo so she'll end up stuck with Rosé and Momo.

Jennie quietly waddled beside Jisoo. 

Lisa internally sighed. This is going to be a long day

"I guess that settles it. We'll see you guys at 1pm." 

The girls walked away from Jisoo's group towards the food stands, on Momo's request.