Chapter 48: Accidental Exposure

"How did you do it?" 

"She did it for me." Jeongyeon pointed to Nayeon.

"Same." Seulgi, Lisa and Wendy said simultaneously. 

Chaeyoung was still too shy to ask Mina out to be her girlfriend even though they've been dating for months.

She asked Jisoo for help and they ended up in the StuCo office since their girlfriends made the first moves.

"Jisoo unnie?" Chaeyoung looked to her for help.

Lisa burst out laughing followed by Seulgi and Jeongyeon's laughter.

"You're….You're asking her??" Jeongyeon wheezed. 

"None of her confessions have ever gone right." Seulgi was tearing up.

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CONFESS!!" Lisa laughed right in Jisoo's face. 

"If you don't shut up right now, you'll end up with a new hole in your body." 

Lisa choked trying to stop her laugh upon hearing Jisoo's warning.

Jisoo and Jennie haven't told their friends about them yet. Jennie felt like they needed more time. She was still too embarrassed of the way she confessed and didn't want to tell them.

Jisoo didn't know why since they all probably knew they liked each other but she agreed to whatever Jennie wanted. 

"Where the hell is Sana to help us??" Irene asked. 

"The idiot overslept and made Tzuyu text me since she was too lazy to do it herself." Joy rolled her eyes.

Jisoo was tired of the pointless conversations

"It's either you confess to Mina or I do it." Jisoo said, forgetting Jennie was in the same room. 

You will? 

She realized her mistake when she looked at Jennie and immediately feared for her life. Scared, she silently moved behind Lisa. 

"Not a bad idea. Jisoo can ask her out for you." Lisa thought out loud.

"Excuse me??" Jennie and Chaeyoung said, surprising each other. 

"I-I mean what if Mina thinks Jisoo is confessing to her?" Jennie argued.

"I'm too hungry for this." Jisoo clutched her stomach. "I'm gonna get something from the cafeteria." 

"I'm craving something spicy right now. I'll come with you" Rosé got up.

"You're always craving something." Lisa muttered. She shut her mouth when Rosé glared at her. 

"I'll go with Chu." Jennie got up. "Just tell me what you guys want." 

Jisoo waited at the door while Jennie took their orders on her phone. 

When Jennie came out, she started walking without her. 

"Jend-" 

"So, you'll confess to Mina?" Jennie stopped her steps to ask. 

Jisoo shook her head. "Never. No one but you for me." 

"Better be." They started walking again

"It was a joke, Jendeukie." Jisoo gave her a stupid smile. 

They tried to quickly get their food, but Jisoo made them late by bothering Soojoo and Bona in the cafeteria.

"Rosie's gonna kill me if the noodles got cold."