Chapter 13: Bakery

Tzuyu stared at the sign as Jisoo helped her get off.

Aeong's Bakery.

They met Hyunjin, the owner, and her gf Heejin who helped around when she had time.

"You guys are like the same person in different fonts."

Hyunjin looked at her with a stoic expression, one the other three girls seemed used to.

"Stop giving me your "I'm trying to explode your head in my mind" look."

Jisoo wasn't lying though. They both looked very similar, and behaved very similarly.

Hyunjin let Tzuyu try almost all of the bread, they found they shared the same love for it.

Once Tzuyu found the ones she liked, she took them back to the booth where the other three girls were seated.

They spent time laughing at Lisa and Jisoo's bickering and getting to know each other.

She's still not sure how a girl she just met got her to go out so fast but she learned Jisoo can make anyone feel comfortable.

She was now staring at Lisa who was brushing her bangs.

Where did that comb even come from?

Jisoo noticed Tzuyu's stare and decided to answer the unasked question.

"Lisa uses gorilla glue on her bangs."

"NO I DON'T, UNNIE! STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT!"

They heard Hyunjin snicker from the counter which earned her a slap on the arm from Heejin.

When it was time, Jisoo told Tzuyu to pick a few pastries she wanted to buy for her friends and suggested her favourites in hopes Sana would like it.

With a few goodbyes and a promise from Tzuyu to Hyunjin to come again soon, they left for YG.

• • • • • • •

Jennie walked out of class to see Jisoo and Tzuyu waiting together.

Why is Tzuyu with Satan?

Expecting that Tzuyu was waiting for Sana outside of the building, she decided to wait for Sana outside of her class.

She needs to find out why their Tzuyu was smiling with the devil's spawn.

Is she using Tzuyu to get to me?

"Jen?"

Sana, who had just stepped out, linked her arm with Jennie's and started talking as they walked together.

Jennie was still unsure how Sana could talk so much without her mouth getting tired.

And she didn't fail to notice that almost all her conversations led back to Tzuyu.

"Why don't you just date her?"

When she noticed they weren't moving, Jennie looked beside her to see a blushing Sana.

She realized she had absentmindedly said her thoughts out loud.

"Unnie...you know we're just friends"

Sana tried to defend herself while Jennie just gave her a teasing smile.

Everyone knew Sana liked her, except for Tzuyu.

They aren't sure if the girl is acting oblivious or is plain clueless to Sana's feelings.

To be fair no one knows what Tzuyu is ever thinking.

She just stares at people (glares at Nayeon) and says under five sentences a day.

One other reason she's called Yoda.

When they arrived at the front, Sana jumped from Jennie's arm to Tzuyu's.

Jennie stared at a distracted Jisoo, who was smiling at Tzuyu and Sana instead of even looking in her direction.

Why are you looking at them?

You like ME! Look at me!

She froze when she realized what she was thinking.

"...I don't think I can. I'm tired and Jisoo unnie already bought me lunch."

Tzuyu's hesitant voice drowned out her thoughts.

They went out together?

"But we were planning on going out after class..."

None of them could stand to see Sana's pout.

"You should go, Tzu, bread is barely food."

Tzu? She already gave her a nickname?

"Bread??? You ate bread without me?"

Sana's words reminded Tzuyu of what she had bought.

Tzuyu handed Sana the bag she was holding as Jisoo told Sana their favourites.

Jennie was left watching them when Jisoo finally looked at her.

There's that weird feeling again.

Jisoo handed her one of the mini bags.

Cute packaging.

"You should try this one. Tzuyu said you like strawberries."

Jennie just glared at Jisoo as she snatched it and looked away, pouting.

Why is she being nice?

Jisoo couldn't keep her face straight.

She knew Jennie was trying to be rude but she can't help but notice how she acts like a spoiled kid.

She's kind of cute.

Jennie just sharpened her glare at the giggling Jisoo.

Feeling her phone vibrate, Jisoo saw the alarm for her part-time job.

She quickly bid her goodbyes, an extra long one for Jennie to piss her off and left for the restaurant.