Chapter 52: Kidnapped

"This isn't the way to my house."

"I know. I was told to kidnap you for the day by my superior."

Jennie giggled  "Does this superior's name happen to be Kim Jisoo?"

"I'm afraid I'm not allowed to reveal such confidential information." Wendy held her act.

She dropped her off in front of Jisoo's apartment. Jennie was waiting for the elevator when someone back hugged her.

Her first instinct would have been to push them off but she could identify the familiar lavender scent from a mile away.

"I missed you so much." Jennie pushed into Jisoo who was busy tracing kisses along her jaw.

"You didn't even call me." Jennie turned around to face her guilty girlfriend.

"You were supposed to enjoy a Jisoo-free trip." Jisoo pinched her cheeks.

"I don't like Jisoo-free things, Miss Kim." Jennie puckered up for Jisoo to land her soft heart lips onto.

"Then you'll love today." Jisoo pulled her into the elevator which just arrived and helped carry her luggage.

Arriving at her apartment, she let Jennie choose out of her closet before her shower while she started on the cooking.

"Can I help?" Jennie dropped her face onto Jisoo's shoulder, slyly wiping her wet face onto her shirt.

Jisoo nodded. She let go of the spoon she was holding and turned around to pick up Jennie who immediately wrapped her legs around Jisoo's waist.

Pushing Jennie's butt on top of the counter, Jisoo gave her a slow kiss and waited for her to unwrap her legs.

"Just stay here and wait for me." Jisoo dropped a soft kiss on her forehead causing Jennie's smile to widen even further.

"And stop wiping the water off on me. You're not slick, kid."

"I'm not a kid." Jisoo laughed watching Jennie pout.

"Baby."

"I'm not a baby either." Jennie deepened her pout.

"My baby?" Jisoo offered.

Jennie pecked her lips in approval.

Jisoo ended up kissing more than cooking in the kitchen. Jennie's lips were out in the open and they just kept tempting her.

When Jennie finally got to taste her cooking, she was surprised at how good it actually was compared to what she was expecting.

"I don't cook often." Jisoo scratched her neck, scared of Jennie's opinion on her cooking. "Ramen is the usual go to."

"It's good, Chu!" Jennie spoke with food stored in her cheeks like a squirrel. Just the instant serotonin boost she needed. Watching Jennie eat was more than entertaining to her.

She ate so adorably compared to her friends who inhale their food the second they get it. Sometimes, it made Jisoo lose her appetite.

Her phone's ringing interrupted her from staring at Jennie. Jisoo ran to the couch to text back the number.

Luca's mother

WKSNDIDJ

I'm not playing among us with u again 🙄

NO, DUMMY!
GISELLE PLAYED JYP COMPILATIONS ON THE PROJECTOR FOR THE WHOLE LECTURE.

And Karina?