Chapter 45: Girl Friend

"What's with all these couples coming in today? I'm tired of smiling at them, my cheeks hurt." Jisoo came back from delivering dishes.

"This is all because of Fany." Taeyeon glared at a pitiful Tiffany holding her hand.

"I said sorry." 

"Sorry, won't fix the typo on our site." 

Taeyeon pulled her hand back and walked to the freezer and Tiffany followed behind.

"I can't believe she put 40% off instead of 14%." Haseul chuckled. "How long until unnie forgives her?" 

"Ten minutes." Jihyo guessed, 

"Five. I believe in her!" Gowon yelled.

"Two minutes. They're probably being gross in the freezer right now." Jisoo grimaced.

"Whatever, at least I can serve today." Jihyo grabbed the tablet to take orders. 

"I'm taking my break." Jisoo let them know. "Be back in five." 

Just a few minutes after Jisoo left to go outside for some fresh air" Jihyo rushed into the kitchen.

"Where's Sooya?" Jihyo panted, looking around in panic.

"Still out. Why?" Haseul asked, 

"Did someone hit on you again? Need unnie to deal with it?" Olivia offered. 

"No, that's not it. She's here." 

"Who?" 

"Jennie. Jennie's having dinner with some guy."

"WHAT???" The girls shouted simultaneously. 

They dropped everything to peek out of the kitchen to see.

"Look." Jihyo pointed, "Table six. Balcony." 

Sure enough, Jennie and Kai were chatting while looking at the view. 

"Is that the Kim Jongin guy?" Gowon asked

"I heard her call him, Kai." 

"So, it's him." Haseul confirmed.

"Gross. He just winked at her." Olivia grimaced and got back to work.

"And she's eating up too. I would never be down bad enough to laugh at a man's joke that hard." Gowon walked away, disgusted.

"They look good together, I guess…" 

"Who looks good together?" 

The two girls scattered back to their places hearing Jisoo's voice. 

"Oh my god, give us a warning next time." Jihyo held her onto her chest.

Jisoo laughed, rolling her eyes "Go do your job instead of staring at hot couples." 

"Is the order ready?" Jisoo asked Haseul. 

"Uhhhh…" Jihyo shook her head from behind Jisoo. She would rather take it back then let Jisoo serve them. 

"Jihyo will serve them." 

"It's fine, I called it." 

"No, I can do it."

Not realizing the situation, Olivia placed the dishes down right in front of them making the two older girls glare at her.

"Oh, look. At least one of us is working." Jisoo took the dishes and walked out before Jihyo or Haseul could stop her.

She checked the monitor and looked back at table six. The guy was fixing his girlfriend's hair.

Walking through the restaurant, Jisoo paid attention to the dishes so she didn't drop them.