Chapter 50: Important Announcement

"Goodmorning, Chaengie." Lisa smirked at Jisoo and Jennie. "And non Chaengies."

"Chaeng-ah, get your girlfriend before I kill her." Jisoo barely got any sleep last night.

The girls slept over and they wouldn't let her do anything besides retell how her date went

"Hey, Jen." Jisoo dropped her head on Jennie's desk.

"You didn't answer my texts last night." Jennie ran her hand through Jisoo's hair.

"That was my fault." Lisa raised her hand, "I hid her phone so she didn't get distracted."

Jennie smiled and kissed Jisoo's forehead.

"Please keep the PDA to a minimum. There are children here." Sana covered Tzuyu's eyes.

"Weren't you making out with Tzuyu in the StuCo office?" Jennie retorted.

They laughed, watching the two bicker back and forth.

• • • • • • • •

"Where's Jisoo?" Jennie asked, sitting down beside Soojoo at their table.

"She said she needed to give her friend something." Soojoo said, going back to work on her laptop.

"Wanna play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" for the last brownie?" Lisa asked, already knowing she'll win against Rosé.

Poor Rosie. Jennie shook her head at her friend.

They ended up splitting it since Lisa apparently can't stand her girlfriend pouting in her face.

"Look, there she is." Jeongyeon pointed.

Jennie frowned at Jisoo and Ningning walking together. They could practically see smoke coming out of her ear.

"And there she won't be soon." Seulgi muttered, already packing up her stuff.

"His class is super easy. Just change a bit of the details from my project." Ningning smiled at Jisoo's assurance.

They watched as Jisoo rummaged through her bag and handed over a USB to Ningning.

"Thanks, unnie." Ningning hugged Jisoo. A little too long for Jennie's liking.

"Game over." Jeongyeon high fived Wendy. Karma was finally here for setting her up against Nayeon.

"Jen this is Ningning, Ningning this is Jennie, my gi-"

"Hi, I'm Ningning, her girlfriend." Ningning introduced herself with a grin.

They dropped their jaws.

Jennie smiled back, "I'm Jennie. Her other girlfriend."

Jeongyeon and Nayeon quickly fled the soon-to-be murder scene taking Sana and Tzuyu along with them.

"Come on, baby. It's not safe here any more." Irene whispered to Seulgi and slipped away. Wendy and Joy followed for their own safety.

The whole table shared the same sentiment.

Jisoo's dead.

Ningning's eyes bulged out when she realized her mistake.

"That's so funny." She giggled nervously. "I think we just broke up."

"Bye unnie." She quickly left them, giving Jisoo a look of apology.

"Why'd you scare away your girlfriend, Jisoo?" BM yelled from his table.

Jisoo cursed at him in her head.

She silently took her seat beside Jennie. "Jen…" she continued to ignore Jisoo for the next half an hour.