Chapter 12: Boxes

Finishing up with the tasks she was given, she noticed someone having trouble holding all the extra supplies they didn't need.

Seeing no one around them, Jisoo offered to help carry half of it.

After some persuasion, they were both walking back to the drama room to put away the boxes.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu", the tall girl finally spoke up.

"Kim Jisoo"

"I know. You're in my history class" Jisoo nodded as they continued to put away the boxes.

Tzuyu was going to speak again when Jisoo noticed one of the boxes above Tzuyu was on the ledge.

Jisoo quickly grabbed Tzuyu by the arm and pulled her close to her.

"Excuse m-"

Tzuyu was cut off as they both watched the box touch the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh."

"It's fine. Let's go back before Jennie notices us missing." Wouldn't want to piss off my own parole officer.

Tzuyu thanked her and started to talk about class on their way back.

By the time they reached the gym, both of them were smiling as they worked beside each other continuing their conversation which had moved on from history to lunch.

She found out Jisoo loved history, and most of the time she slept in class because she already knew the material.

That explains her having the highest grade in class.

Tzuyu thought Jisoo was hilarious, completely different from her reputation as one of YG's biggest delinquents.

Her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much.

Jisoo also never missed the time to compliment her but she knew she was being genuine.

Constantly telling her how cute her dimples were and how much she reminds her of a puppy.

She even gave her a nickname, which surprisingly wasn't Yoda.

She can understand why everyone assumed Jisoo to be a flirt, her natural aura and easy going manner can be easily mistaken.

She kind of carries herself like a fuck boy.

Tzuyu giggled at the thought before turning back to a whiny Jisoo complaining about missing lunch.

Since they both haven't had time to eat, Jisoo offered to help tzuyu skip the afternoon class.

"Are you really asking a StuCo member to ditch class to go out and eat, unnie?" Tzuyu giggled at Jisoo's pout.

"Please Tzuyu-ah! I'll even drive us over to the bakery I told you about. The owner's my friend!"

Tzuyu's ears perked up at the thought of bread. But what if Sana unnie notices.

"You guys even look alike! I'll get us free bread."

Jisoo shrugged as she watched the gears turn in Tzuyu's head.

She learned about Tzuyu's love for bread and was willing to use it if it will get her to skip class.

"Fine. But we have to be back 10 minutes before the last bell rings."

"I have to wait for Sana unnie so we can go home together."

"I promise to wait with you!" God has favourites and I'm one of them.

Once most of the gym looked like Cupid vomited on it, the StuCo members thanked everyone for their help.

Jisoo had already texted Jeongyeon to help distract Nayeon since she was in the same class as Tzuyu.

The two girls sneaked out, Jisoo guiding them since she's a "professional" at skipping class.

• • • • • • •

"'No wonder we never caught you skipping before!"

Tzuyu was waiting with Jisoo for Lisa to bring her the extra helmet.

"Lisa moves around too much, Wendy has a microphone in her throat and Seulgi moves like the sloth from Zootopia."

"It'ssss harddddd beinggggg thissss gooddddd."

Jisoo mocked the sloth as Tzuyu slapped her arm while she laughed.

They were both laughing when they heard a screaming Lisa and Soojoo running towards them.

"SOOOYAAA!"

Don't tell me both of these idiots are skipping with us.

Jisoo face-palmed herself while Tzuyu was focused on how Lisa's bangs didn't move at all.

Both girls caught their breathes as Jisoo introduced them to Tzuyu.

Jisoo quickly helped Tzuyu put on her helmet and get onto the bike.

The four rode away when they saw their RA walking towards the parking lot.

Unnies are going to kill me for this!

--------

Might start a one-shot book, I have a few ideas. Will do it when I fully write down the current plot I have in my mind so far. I just need to make sure the details fit into the story and transition well :/