Chapter 18: Drunk Japanese

The restaurant was packed this afternoon with couples who couldn't be together tomorrow and couples who were starting their Valentine's day from tonight.

"Sooya, table 3!"

Jisoo grabbed the dishes and put on a smile before getting ready to serve another couple for the night. They didn't even give her a look until she cleared her throat.

Noticing their hands still attached, she just placed the plates down and left.

By the time her shift ended, it was almost midnight and the crowd still remained. She changed out of her uniform and slipped out of the back door.

Jisoo smiled when she heard Taeyeon yell out her name as usual. Her smile widened when she saw Taeyeon run towards her bike with a bag in hand.

"You're so annoying, Sooya!"

Jisoo grabbed the bag from her hands when she realized it was heavier than usual.

"Is there a bomb in today's pasta?"

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes before slapping Jisoo's arm.

"Tiffany packed something for you since you won't be here tomorrow." She winked at Jisoo with a sly smile which brought back her memory of this afternoon.

"Actually-"

"MISS KIM!"

A yell from the kitchen caused Taeyeon to quickly bid her goodbye and run back in.

Jisoo was glad she wasn't coming in tomorrow.

• • • • • • •

She smiled when she heard the tiny footsteps hit the ground as she opened her door.

"Missed me, Dalgom-ah?" Kicking off her shoes and dropping off her things, she picked up the Maltese to play with him.

Jisoo was now finishing up her homework. She stood up to see a sleeping Dalgom by her feet.

Placing him in his little bed, Jisoo walked out to the kitchen and opened up the bag so she could finally have dinner. Leaving the pasta in the microwave, she fell back on the couch as she looked through the bag.

Pink box, pink chocolate and a pink envelope...

Definitely Tiffany's work.

She opened up the envelope to read the card inside.

Just a Valentine's gift.

Her eyes dropped to the bottom to read what Taeny had written to her.

Open the box!

For you and her ;)

Jisoo opened the box to find a rose gold bracelet and a necklace to match it.

Oh.

She can't believe she agreed to help Tzuyu so easily.