Chapter 46: Jennie's Room

"KIM JISOO!" Lisa ran into class yelling for Jisoo.

"Babe, shut up." Rosé walked in right behind her, slapping her arm. "She's not even here yet."

"Unnie, are you okay?" She whispered, sitting down next to Jennie

"Huh?" Jennie looked up from her phone, "Yeah, why?"

"Sorry, Kai has been texting me about our next session." She showed her texts.

"I thought he was doing well now." Jennie frowned.

"You move on fast." Rosé widened her eyes, surprised to see Jennie not even caring.

"Move on? From who?"

"Damn, you're good at this." Rosé said proudly.

"Rosie, what are you talking about?" Jennie narrowed her eyes.

"You don't have to keep acting to me. Jisoo unnie's not even here."

"I know. I've been waiting for her. She's been acting so distant lately." Jennie sulked.

"Ehhh?? I thought you just moved on."

"Why would I move on from Jisoo???" Jennie looked at her like she was crazy "I haven't even confessed yet!"

"Not like you can anymore. Her girlfriend sounds like she'll kill anyone that looks in Jisoo's direction."

"Her WHAT?!" Jennie slammed her desk.

Am I losing hearing?

"Unnie, sit down." Rosé pulled her back down, ignoring the stares.

"Is this a joke?! 'Cause it's not funny. At all. Not even a single giggle. In fact, I didn't even feel the need to let out a chuckle. Not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus." Jennie rapped.

"Oh my god. Shut up." Rosé rolled her eyes at Jennie clutching at her heart.

"Look. Some freshman posted her." Rosé pulled up the IG story.

"Hurts to see someone else live your dream." Rosé laughed, reading out the caption "She even tagged her friend in the video."

Jennie grabbed her phone and quickly tapped to see the girls page.

Ningning?

She has never seen Jisoo with this girl.

Does she even go here?

'YGU' was clearly in her bio.

Why did Jisoo not tell her about this? Why did she let her hopes up?

Is this why she's been so distant lately?

"Jisoo never mentioned her to me." Jennie frowned.

"You've been busy with Kai. We haven't even gotten time to talk to you."

"What have you been doing anyway? I thought you were seeing each other." Rosé sneered at the thought of men.

"Me and Kai? What? I would never!" Jennie cringed, "I've just been t-"

"KIM JISOO! TRAITOR!"

Jennie and Rosé watched Lisa run to tackle Jisoo down. The older girl simply moved to the side and let Lisa fall face flat on the ground.

"Winter just tackled me in the halls. I can't take anymore." Jisoo chuckled, helping Lisa up.

"Don't touch me, traitor." Lisa got up and brushed herself off.