FortyNine: Garbled Image

"Don't you fucking dare, traitor!"

Taehyung turned sharply when Kihyun began to yell from the other door.

"Shut up," He snapped, kicking the door hard. Kihyun fell silent and he turned his attention back to the door to the room that held Kaleigh.

"Sit down," He ordered, "And stay silent. I will be back to talk to you in a bit,"

He wasn't quite sure what to do. Bee was unconscious still and all he knew how to do was fight and organise patrols.

"This is why Bee is the Alpha," He muttered to himself.

Status report on Alpha?

Jin's voice sounded.

Hana said she seems to be stable. Just sleeping.

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief before sending out another call.

Namjoon, come to the prisoners, I need you.

The response was immediate, On my way.

At least Namjoon wasn't messing about.

—-

Bee groaned as she opened her eyes. Her body was tired and achy, and she knew it wasn't just from the rapid healing. She was just at the end of her tether.

However, the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach receded when a handsome, worried face popped into her view.

"You're awake!" Jimin let out a huge sigh of relief and slumped out of her line of sight.

Bee turned her head towards him and saw that he was sat by her bed with her hand in his.

"Everyone was worried," She lifted her gaze from Jimin to see his older sister standing behind him, "I've patched you up but I'm not a doctor. I'm not sure what else you need,"

Bee cleared her throat and sat herself up, "I'm fine," She said, rolling her shoulder, "I think I'm mostly healed. I just needed rest,"

"Well don't push yourself," Hana said, with Jimin nodding enthusiastically in agreement, "Anyway," She sank down onto the end of the bed, "Jimin has caught me up on what happened and why we... turned into wolves. Are we supposed to call you Alpha as well?"

Bee smiled a little, "That depends,"

"On what?" Hana responded.

"If I accept you into my pack.... And if you want to challenge me for the position of Alpha,"

Hana raised an eyebrow and then turned to Jimin, "Is your girlfriend asking me to fight her?"

The Alpha couldn't help but laugh, "I will of course accept you into my pack. I have to do it in front of the others though, so that they are aware,"

"I don't know if I want to be part of a pack with a bunch of kids," Hana sighed, "I have a life, you know,"

"It's safer this way," Jimin said quickly, "Wonho is dangerous,"

"That's not all," Bee said, "Young wolves transform whenever they have strong emotions over something. You need to learn how to control that,"

Jimin smiled at her and leaned in closer, "You still do that, but instead of changing, you set things on fire," He said quietly, a small smirk on his lips.

Bee felt her face heat up, followed quickly by her hands as smoke began to curl up from her skin.

"Okay, I don't need to watch you both flirting," Hana sighed, "Once you've gotten this whole thing out of your system, can we have a proper talk with your pack?"

Bee nodded, her icy eyes locked into Jimin's gaze. Hana rolled her eyes and quickly left the room.

Jimin placed his other hand over Bee's, "Honestly though, I was really worried. I'm glad you're okay,"

He leaned in to kiss her, his lips brushing against hers until her free hand came up to grip the front of his shirt.

All the fear and excitement and confusion bubbled up inside him and Bee pulled back with a sigh as his body shifted into his new form, clothes ripping and falling to the ground.

He let out a loud whine and stared at her with wide eyes.

"I'm not kissing you now," Bee said, carefully climbing out of the bed. Jimin whined again, smacking the bed with a large paw as his puppy talk entered her mind. An image of  her underneath him as their mouths and hips met.

"Definitely not!" She gasped, her face turning red once again, "You're a wolf right now, stop that!"

Once again a garbled image came at her of Jimin sheepishly laughing and she rolled her eyes.

"You need to learn how to communicate," She said, "We'll discuss this later. Try and shift back, I need to see what is happening with our prisoners. I heard Taehyung ask Namjoon for help,"

—-

AN: I am dying right now, I'm so ill urgh. So falling asleep towards the end of writing this soooo hope it's ok!