ThirtyThree: Stupidity

Namjoon felt his body begin to buzz as he unlocked the prisoners door and went inside.

"Explain," He said, looking down at Kihyun, who was still tied to the chair.

"Once we lift her curse," Kihyun said, eyes shining with triumph, "She will no longer be able to be Alpha. She won't be strong enough. Our Alpha will take control and put you in charge of this pack. He will give you more wolves to control, as well,"

"Why does he want to take control?" Namjoon asked.

"She won't accept help, so we have no choice. If we don't cure her, she will bring everyone down,"

Namjoon nodded, "Okay. I'm in. What do I have to do?"

The triumph in Kihyun's eyes grew brighter, "Let me out so I can get word to my Alpha. You can come with me,"

Namjoon leaned forward, close to Kihyun's face, "You're lying," He growled, "You think I'm that naive?"

The prisoner looked a little taken aback, "I'm telling the truth-"

Namjoon grabbed his throat, "We know why you want to cure our Alpha. I will not betray her or my pack,"

He leaned back, "And with or without her powers, Bee is the strongest wolf I have ever met. She can beat anyone in a fair fight. We may not be many, but we are strong. You are making a mistake,"

Kihyun growled at him, his eyes narrow. Namjoon smirked before leaving the room and relocking it.

As soon as the door was locked, Jungkook came up the stairs with a scared looking female in his arms. Namjoon pushed the door open, shaking his head.

"They'll be able to communicate you know," He said, "You're stupid for bringing her back here,"

"It's fine," Jungkook said, heading into the room and gently laying Kaleigh on the bed, "His room is lined with steel, or didn't you know that?"

Namjoon growled at Jungkook's smug tone and returned to his post, "If something happens, it's on your head,"

—-

"Well how am I supposed to know that?" Yoongi grumbled as an answer to Bee's question, "Ask him,"

Jimin laughed sheepishly, "No, I just-"

Bee growled, "Answer the question Yoongi,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I'll have to look into it, but I guess he could have a wolf ancestor or maybe because he's been spending too much time with you lot,"

He turned to Jimin, who was starting to blush, "So what exactly are you doing that is wolf-like?"

Jimin cleared his throat, "Um... I've been thinking that Bee is mine and my mate.. and um..." He went more red, "I've been getting weirdly confident when it's just the two of us and I get happy that she reacts in a certain way to me,"

"What way?"

"Does it matter?" Be snapped, "Could you look into possibilities?"

Yoongi leaned back in his seat, "You guys should be paying me for this. I'm supposed to be on holiday from school but I'm slaving away at a-"

"Good," Bee stood up, cutting him off. She turned to Daisy, "Jimin will stay here while I go and see who Jungkook brought back,"

She tried to ignore the slight pout of Jimin's thick lips as she headed to the door. She didn't want to leave him without her protection, but in the library he was out of the way and Daisy was a good fighter who she trusted around him.

Bee left the library and headed up to where the new prisoner was being kept. She pushed the door open, irritated at what she saw - and smelled.

Jungook was sat on the bed next to a female, gently tending to a wound on her leg. It wasn't that he was fixing her wound that was annoying her, it was the clear lust seeping from him.

He was so interested in her, he didn't even see his Alpha in the doorway.

"Jungkook," She snapped, making him jump, "Outside, now,"

Jungkook smiled at the female apologetically and followed Bee outside the room. She closed the door and went half way down the steps, with him close behind her.

"Alpha, she-"

"You honestly thought that the wound on her leg was life-threatening?!" She growled at him, "It's clearly a trap,"

Jungkook sighed, "But-"

"No buts," Bee said, "You are not to be alone with her. Go and eat, we will question her later,"

After a brief moment, Jungkook nodded, "Yes, Alpha," He said, before heading down the stairs.

Bee shot a look up at Namjoon, "He is not to be alone with her," She reiterated.

He nodded sharply, "Yes, Alpha,"

Bee took a deep breath and headed back to the library. She felt as if her pack were falling apart from stupidity sometimes.