Six: Complicated Past

Jimin watched Taehyung as Bee and then Namjoon left the room. It was obvious that his eyes were on them and he actually felt bad for his friend.

"Tae," Jimin said quietly (the teacher was talking), "Are you okay?"

"What? I'm fine," Taehyung grinned at him and looked back down at his work.

"Do you still... have feelings for her?"

He snapped his head around to look at Jimin, "What are you talking about?"

"Sorry," Jimin said, "Yoongi said- Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up,"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. For a moment, Jimin thought he was going to get up and walk out, but he sighed and shook his head, "It's fine. My feelings towards her are complicated. It's not... I don't love her but..." He trailed off and smiled, "I can't really explain it. We have a complicated past,"

Jimin placed his hand on his shoulder, "It's okay. Sorry for bringing it up. You can talk to me if you're ever ready to,"

---

Bee was pacing outside in the snow when Namjoon found her. The path she had walked was free of snow and was nothing but puddles of water after her mere heat had melted it.

"Alpha?" He said quietly, approaching her slowly.

She whirled around to face him, her eyes smouldering, "What do you want, Namjoon? I told you not to follow me,"

"I wanted to apologise," He lowered his head a little as a sign of submission, "I spoke out of place. I know I was never your mate, and I have no right to give you orders or tell you off,"

He took a deep breath, "I was just worried. The pack were worried, too, Alpha. We don't want you to get hurt, you know that the pack from-"

"Fine," Bee cut him off, "I get it," She sighed, "Let's go back inside,"

Namjoon could tell that his Alpha was still a little worked up, as her eyes hadn't changed back yet. He wanted to comfort her but he knew it wasn't his place. Bee wasn't the same female she used to be.

Instead, as they headed inside, he decided to help he let off some steam.

"Alpha," He said, gently clasping her wrist and ignoring the slight burn, "This way,"

—-

"Turn right," Jimin muttered to himself as he headed down the empty hallway. His teacher had asked for someone to head to the supply closet to fetch some new markers, and since nobody volunteered, he had offered to go.

Of course, he had never been to the supply closet before, so was reciting the directions that Yoongi had given him.

"Okay," He said, "Then second door on- ah, here it is,"

As he pushed the door open, he realised that the light was already on, which was unexpected. There was also a strange sound coming from the back of the closet - grunting and heavy breathing?

Not really thinking too much of it, he pushed the door open and stepped inside, expecting to see another student or teacher lifting a heavy box of supplies.

What he didn't expect to see, was Bee pinned to the wall with her legs around Namjoon as he frantically thrust his hips into her.

Bee turned her head suddenly, and Jimin gasped, stepping backwards as her eyes met his.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know, the teacher sent me-"

Namjoon turned his head angrily, his lips drew back almost as if he were growling, "Get the fuck out!"

Jimim scrambled backwards, smacking into a shelving unit and showering himself with the items that were previously neatly stacked. He grabbed a box of markers after it bounced off his head and turned, rushing from the room and closing the door.

The whole time, he was very aware of the fact that Bee's eyes were on him. Her smouldering eyes that weren't icy and silver as usual, but fiery red and orange, as if flames were dancing around in her head.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Jimin made his way back to the classroom, feeling that somehow, he had just made an enemy of Namjoon.

Still, he couldn't get the image of Bee's eyes from his mind.

Clearly, there was something a little deeper going on with this group of students than he initially thought.