TwentyThree: Extremely Warm

Jimin desperately wanted to reach out and pull Bee into his body to hold her as she cried. However, he didn't want to push his luck with her. She had obviously not cried or let out any emotion in a long time so he didn't want to smother her. She was a strong young woman who knew what she wanted; if she wanted to be held, she would ask for it.

He kept hold of her hand as she wiped her face with her free hand, her tear flow slowing down until it stopped.

"I'm sorry," She mumbled, looking at him.

Jimin was suddenly struck by how beautiful Bee was suddenly. He had never seen emotion on her face or in her voice before (he was guessing not many people had. Perhaps Taehyung?). Her eyes were icy, but only in colour. Upon closer inspection, he could see fear and sadness - but also great strength and power. Her skin was smooth and flawless, apart from a tiny mole under her lip to the left side of her face, which only accentuated how beautiful she actually was.

"You're gorgeous," He blurted suddenly, still staring into her eyes.

Immediately, Bee's face, which was already flushed from crying, turned bright red. Her eyes widened and Jimin could feel her hand (that was still in his) heating up. It suddenly went from warm to extremely warm.

"You're hot," He said as he felt the heat beginning to burn him. Bee blushed even more, lowering her eyes, but Jimin yelped, yanking his hand back, "No, you're really hot!"

"Ah," Bee's eyes widened even more and she seemed to recoil a bit, before letting out a deep sigh, "Sorry. That's why I don't show emotions,"

"No!" Jimin moved to her immediately, "No, it's good that you did! The more you do it, the more you'll be able to control them and understand," He paused, "Also... What was that emotion? The one that made your skin hot?"

Bee's skin flushed pink again and she stood up, "Shut up," She said, "I didn't feel any-"

Jimin smiled, "You were embarrassed at what I said,"

"Shut up," Bee snapped at him, "I wasn't,"

"Don't try to deny it," Jimin also stood up, feeling weirdly confident, "You shouldn't deny your feelings, remember?"

"Fine," Bee growled at him, "I was embarrassed and happy. Nobody had complimented me like that before except for Taehyung and  Namjoon, and that was only during sex or if they were initiating sex,"

Jimin's confidence drained away, replaced with sadness, "I'm sorry," He said, "That's horrible. To not be told good things about you," He paused, "What do you think is good about you?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. Apparently, I'm good at sex,"

Jimin laughed a little nervously. He hadn't experienced an intimate relationship with a girl yet, so wasn't quite sure of how to respond, "I didn't mean that," He said finally, "I meant about you,"

The blonde shrugged again, "I don't know. My parents only taught me to be strong and show no emotions before they banished me,"

"Okay, well I'll tell you," Jimin said, his confidence coming back, "You're beautiful. You're smart. You're a good leader. You're compassionate and caring, even if you pretend like you're not," He took a deep breath, "Your pack loves you,"

Bee looked at him directly in the eyes, despite the flush on her cheeks, "Do you really think that?"

Jimin shook his head, "I know that,"

---

Cheng sighed as Hoseok wrapped his arm around her and she rested her head on his chest. They didn't have patrol duty at the moment, and although she was glad to spend some time with her mate, she also had a sinking feeling in her stomach.

She had disappointed her Alpha and let her pack down, just because of her carnal lusts.

"I was expecting them to separate us for a while," Hoseok said quietly.

Cheng sighed again, "Me too. But I heard Bee tell them to leave us,"

"I failed," Hoseok said, his voice breaking a little, "I finally became Second and I blew it. I'm as bad as Namjoon,"

Cheng lifted her head, "You are nowhere near as bad as Namjoon," She said firmly, "And it was my fault. Everyone makes mistakes, Hobi. We messed up, but we weren't banished or killed. We can go back to how things were, once everything dies down,"

Hoseok sighed, clearly still depressed. Cheng leaned forward, kissing him firmly before lying down on his chest again, "We should rest while we can," She said, "Now that we have a member of the other pack, we will probably be in a war, soon,"

---

AN: Kind of a soppy chapter lol