ThirtyOne: Swap Shifts

Bee could feel Jimin's eyes on her as she headed for the door once Taehyung left. She stopped and turned to face him.

"What?"

"I confessed to you," Jimin said dumbly, still staring at her.

Bee's cheeks heated up, giving Jimin a burst of confidence.

"So?"

He moved towards her and for some reason she backed up into the open door. He stopped in front of her so that her back was to the wood and she didn't have a way to escape him.

"You like me back," He stated with a small smirk, "Don't you?"

"Don't be stupid," Bee growled at him, her cheeks even pinker than before.

Jimin stepped close, gently placing his hands next to her head on the door, "You wanted me to kiss you," He said, unsure why he was suddenly so bold, "You want me to kiss you now,"

"N-No," He had never seen Bee this way and it made his heart soar. He was the one making her nervous and excited.

"Then push me away," He said, leaning forward and finally catching her soft lips with his own. After a moment of surprise, Bee responded to his movements, making him groan low in his throat.

Her hands moved up, wrapping around his neck as his own arm snaked around her hips, pulling her flush to his body while his other arm remained on the door, supporting him.

Weird thoughts once again rushed into his mind, but quickly vanished when he felt Bee's hot tongue brush against his.

He tightened his grip on her hips as she let out a soft moan, making his heart and body swell. She had such an effect on him it was like he was high on drugs, addicted to the taste of her lips and the feel of her body.

Bee's body was unusually warm, but not painfully so, until there was a voice from through the doorway.

"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?"

Not wanting to let go of Bee, Jimin simply tore his lips from hers and turned his head towards the voice. He had a weird, strong need to growl at the person who interrupted them; not that he could.

"Sorry," Jin said, lifting his hands with a smirk, "I should have kept walking, huh?"

"Yes," Jimin answered shortly, surprising himself.

Bee, however, suddenly grew hot and he was forced to pull away or get burned.

"What do you want, Jin?" She snapped, clearly embarrassed.

Jin raised an eyebrow, looking from his Alpha to Jimin, "I was going to rest," He said finally, "Sorry for interrupting, Alpha,"

He turned on his heel and headed up the stairs, leaving Jimin and Bee in silence.

Bee cleared her throat, "We need to talk to Yoongi," She muttered, also heading up the stairs.

Jimin couldn't help but smile as he followed her.

—-

"Namjoon," Jin rapped his knuckles on Namjoon's door before opening it.

"What?" Namjoon grunted, stretching his muscles.

"Oh good, you're up," Jin replied, "Time to swap shifts. Hoseok needs to patrol and you need to take over his spot upstairs,"

Namjoon grunted again, looking over at his pack mate, "What's with you?"

Jin hummed, "I just saw something interesting,"

"Which is?"

Namjoon stood up straight. He was, of course, unclothed, unlike Jin.

Everyone had taken to leaving a pair of boxers and a shirt by the front door as the Alpha had said that the human was uncomfortable with them being naked. That just annoyed him even more.

Being unclothed was natural. It was also more comfortable and easier to shift.

"I saw Alpha and Jimin making out," Jin grinned, "They were really going for it," He added, "Didn't even notice me standing there,"

Namjoon froze, suppressing a growl that began to rumble up from his chest. Bee was good at having no-strings-attached sex. Also, he was still not in her good books, so he tried to stay calm.

"But that's not even the weirdest thing," Jin said, "She blushed when they realised I was there! Like, she went pink all over and snapped at me, it was so cute. I've never seen that, she must actually really like him,"

Once again, Namjoon froze. He had never seen Bee blush. Nobody had. She was also never embarrassed after being interrupted; most of the pack had seen her underneath him a few times.

He took a shuddering deep breath, "As long as she's happy," He growled, violently stuffing his legs through a pair of boxers and pulling on a t-shirt, "Go to bed and stop being such a gossip," He muttered, stalking from his bedroom.

He wished he was on patrol so he could run off some of his angry energy. But, he was stuck with babysitting duty for the next few hours.