Nine: Playful

Despite being bigger than a natural wolf, Namjoon was even bigger than Bee. It was to be expected, though - all the males in her pack were bigger than the females. However, despite his size, Namjoon was just as silent as Bee as they made their way around the edge of the forest, keeping their noses up for any unusual scents.

Bee was much more likely to be spotted than Namjoon, due to her unusual coat, but since it was snowing still, she luckily blended in. Namjoon was the complete opposite of her. His coat was jet black and his eyes were a beautiful amber. 

She was unusual in a lot of ways. Her coat was pure white and she kept the colour of her human eyes when she turned. However, what was most unusual were her powers. She had a lot more control over them when she was a wolf but was still able to use them. It was when she was a human that she was struggling.

Alpha, do you want to rest? Namjoon's voice suddenly appeared in her head, You are lagging behind a little. Are you tired?

Bee lifted her muzzle from the ground to look at her second-in-command. He was a few metres ahead of her, which was usually not allowed when travelling with a pack. But, since they were patrolling and it was just the two of them, it didn't really matter to her.

I suppose, She answered. She was tired, but not physically.

Bee trotted up to where Namjoon was waiting and sunk down so she was laying. The snow felt cool and comfortable and she couldn't hold back her yawn.

Namjoon moved over her, butting her with his large head, Alpha, if you're tired, say something.

Bee snapped playfully at him and he laughed, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. He lay next to her and rolled over onto his back, revealing his stomach and neck; usually a sign of submission, but Bee could tell he was playing around with her.

However, she took the bait, getting to her feet and leaning in to bite gently at his face. He returned the favour, letting out loud play growls while wriggling his body around.

Bee felt immediately less stressed. She always prefered Namjoon as a wolf, and this was why. He was more submissive with her, but most importantly, he was more fun.

---

Jimin looked out of his kitchen window in awe at the two giant wolves playing in the snow at the end of his garden. They began to bounce around, wrestling each other, and he couldn't help but smile. He hadn't seen anything so pure and free in a long time. He was also glad that Taehyung was right, and that the white wolf wasn't alone.

From what he had read, lone wolves without packs didn't always last very long.

He wasn't too sure how long he had been standing, watching the wolves, but they eventually slowed down and both rested for a while.

However, just as the black wolf stood up again, he lifted his huge head and it was as if he suddenly noticed that Jimin had been watching. His lips drew back in what Jimin imagined was a snarl, showing enormous white canines. Jimin was glad he was inside as he was reminded that these were not dogs, but wild animals.

The white wolf also stood, turning her head to regard Jimin with her icy silver eyes, before turning and trotting away. A few seconds later, the black wolf followed her back into the trees, keeping his eyes on Jimin until they were out of sight.

"What you looking at?" Jimin jumped when he heard a voice, turning around to see his sister.

"Oh, Noona. I was just looking at the wolves at the back of the garden,"

"They have wolves around here?" His sister peered out the window, "I don't see them?"

"They just left,"

"Oh," She moved back, "Well, be careful, then. Don't go into the woods alone, Jimin, I know what you're like,"

He laughed as she moved over to the kettle, "Alright, I won't. You're all dressed up, where are you going?"

"I have a date," His sister replied, "This new town isn't so bad, after all. I bagged myself a hunk,"

Jimin moved out of the kitchen towards the stairs. He still had some coursework to do, "Okay. Have fun. Be careful,"

"Always am,"

Jimin headed up the stairs into his room. He had a good view of the back garden from his window and although he knew they'd already gone, he was a little disappointed that the white wolf wasn't there. For some reason, he felt drawn to her.