Seventeen: Good At Keeping Secrets

"I didn't know you could drive," Taehyung said as he climbed into the passenger seat of the black SUV.

Bee looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Of course I can,"

Jimin climbed in the back seat, also a little surprised. It seemed like she would be driven everywhere by her pack and wouldn't need to learn how to drive.

However, she could, so she pulled away and went straight down the long road that led out of the forest and away from the manor.

"Where does he live?" Bee ended the silence in the car and Taehyung spoke up. Jimin could tell that the pair had a connection and for some reason, he felt a little jealous. He wasn't sure why, though.

"The same road as me," The other wolf answered, "Further down on the other side of the road,"

They continued the drive in silence until they reached their destination. Bee pulled the car over and switched the engine off before climbing out.

Jimin quickly followed the pair, not wanting to be left behind. Obviously, he was the odd one out and had no deep connection with either Taehyung or Bee, but he was still trying to stay involved. It made him feel a little pathetic.

Taehyung knocked on Yoongi's front door and a moment later, their friend pulled it open. He looked at the trio on his doorstep and sighed, "I guess you want to come in?"

"Yes," Bee answered, "We need to talk,"

"Of course," Yoongi sighed again and stepped aside. Jimin followed the wolves inside and Yoongi gestured for them to go into the living room. His parents, like Jimin's, were obviously at work so it was just the four of them in the house.

"We need your help," Bee said, still standing in the middle of the room, "I was informed that you are good at research,"

Yoongi paused mid-sit, "I am," He answered, "What do you need researching?"

Taehyung took a deep breath, "Well," He started, "This might be difficult to believe, but Bee and I - as well as the other students she hangs around with, are-"

"Werewolves," Yoongi finished, finally sitting down properly, "I know,"

"Not Werewolves," Bee snapped, "Just wolves,"

"How do you know?!" Taehyung gasped, seeming more surprised than Bee to find out that Yoongi already knew their secret.

"I saw it, once," Yoongi said, "You always left way before anyone else did, but once I had an appointment so left earlier than you. When I was done I went to ask you for the work and you weren't in, so I went down the side of the house and saw a wolf turning into a human. I just assumed the others were wolves, too,"

Bee turned, narrowing her eyes at Taehyung, "That was careless,"

"So he's good at research, and he's super observational and good at keeping secrets," Jimin chimed in, wanting to prevent any arguments, "Will you help, Yoongi?"

"I'm intrigued," Their friend replied, "What do I need to research?"

"Me," Bee said simply, "Get your coat, we're leaving,"

---

It would be clear even to someone who didn't know wolf body language that Namjoon was not in a good mood. 

Daisy kept her distance, trotting along behind him as they double-checked the perimeter; and Namjoon was satisfied with that. Although Bee had kicked him to the absolute bottom of the pack hierarchy, the rest of them knew that he was still more powerful than them.

After a couple of weeks, he would be able to fight his way back up to second-in-command and would once again try to seduce the Alpha. He had done it before, but not how he intended. He wanted to be her mate. She had allowed him into her bed (which was amazing), but he wanted a strong connection with her. He wanted her to return his love.

There's nothing suspicious

Daisy's voice sounded and he huffed, agreeing with her. Since they had found the hole in the fence covered with the scent of other wolves, nothing had happened. It was a little worrying - as if they were sending a warning.

We should report back to Alpha

Daisy said, turning away and heading back towards the manor. Namjoon didn't dislike patrolling with the female; she usually only spoke when necessary and took her job very seriously. In fact, all the wolves took Bee's orders seriously, it was just that some of them talked too much.

Namjoon of course enjoyed patrolling with his Alpha the most. The last time they had been out together, she actually played with him, which made his entire week.

Shaking the memory away, Namjoon trotted ahead of Daisy, leading the way back to the manor. Even if he was our of favour with Bee, he was still happy to see her and report his findings. He wanted to prove that he was still trust worthy.

However, when he arrived back home, one of the cars was gone. And so was Taehyung, Jimin and Bee.