FortyFour: Outsider

Shownu, despite his anger towards the fire wolf, was trembling before his own Alpha. Jooheon has been laid carefully at the foot of Wonho's chair and the wolf was growling even as he spoke.

"Let me see if I understand you properly," He said, leaning back into the seat, "You engaged with the fire bitch, let her kill Jooheon, let her escape and ran back here with your tail between your legs, leaving my human sacrifice unguarded?"

Technically, Wonho wasn't completely right, but Shownu just lowered his gaze, not wanting to argue.

Wonho stood up so fast that Shownu jumped.

"If I didn't need you right now, I would rip your throat out," He snarled, dragging Shownu towards him with a fist on his shirt, "But you will be punished for this,"

He shoved him away, making Shownu stumble a little, "Go back and make sure the human female is still there. If she isn't, I'll be taking my anger out of your hide,"

—-

"I'm done," Hana sat back on her heels, having just finished bandaging Bee, "She's lost a lot of blood but her breathing and heart rate are fine so she should wake up soon," She hesitated, looking at the group of people around the room, "At least I think. I'm not a vet," She stood up and pegged Taehyung a hard stare, "Now it's your turn. Explain what's going on,"

After a brief pause, Taehyung nodded, "She's our-"

"No way," Namjoon stepped in front of him suddenly, "She is an outsider. She doesn't need to know-"

"Yeah, this outsider just saved this giant ass wolfs life," Hana spoke up, crossing her arms over her chest, "And this outsiders brother has been staying here with you guys, so you best tell me what the fuck is going on before I muzzle and load that wolf up into my car and take her to a Zoo,"

Loud snarls erupted around the room with Namjoon turning to face Jimin's sister, "Touch her and I'll fucking kill you-"

Jimin slammed his shoulder into Namjoon's bigger frame, sending him staggering to the side with shock, "Don't threaten my sister!"

"Fucks sake," Taehyung muttered as shouts sounded around the room, all sorts of arguments popping up, "Enough!" His voice was both loud and sharp, catching the attention of every body in the room, "Namjoon, get back on guard duty. Hoseok, you and Jin get back out the front. Cheng, maybe you could make something for Alpha and our guest to eat," He turned to Yoongi, "You and Daisy go back to the library,"

Despite the odd grumble, the pack listened to Bee's second, quickly leaving the room. Namjoon was the last to leave, glaring at both the siblings as he did, but closed the door behind himself softly.

The trio stood in silence for a moment, the only sounds being Bee's breathing.

"Well?" Hana prompted.

"Ah, so," Taehyung suddenly seemed a little nervous, "This is going to be hard to believe, but..."

"Try me," Hana said, "I won't report anything to the police if that's what you're worried about. I'm just not so keen on my brother hanging out with a bunch of crimina-"

"We're werewolves," Taehyung's voice was confident, "The wolf is our Alpha, Bee. She was attacked by a rival pack and-"

Hana laughed loudly without humour, "You know, I'm a nurse. I have connections. I know addiction is hard to overcome, but with professional help, you can do it,"

Taehyung glanced at Jimin but before his friend could say anything, he took matters into his own hands. Or paws, as it were.

He instantly shifted into his wolf form, clothes tearing and dropping to the floor as he landed on all four feet.

Hana screeched, leaping backwards and pulling Jimin with her, "W-W-What the-"

"It's okay," Jimin gently removed her claw-like grip from his arm, "They wont hurt us. Bee is in danger, I'm trying to help her. They've been good to me," He knew he was telling only a half truth, but it was better than revealing Namjoon's aggression towards him.

Hana just gaped at Taehyung, her mouth flapping open and shut as if she couldn't get her brain to muster together a sentence.

Instead, she turned slowly back to the sofa, only to scream again.

Instead of a huge white wolf, a naked blonde girl was curled up on the bloodstained cushions, the bandages that Hana had so carefully wrapped dangling loosely from her body.