Three: Curse

Warning: This chapter has a very small amount of adult themes

—-

Namjoon grunted, his hands gripping the pillow either side of Bee's head as he thrust a few more times, spilling his pleasure into the condom deep inside her heat, before dropping his head and trying to catch his breath.

He remained still for a few moments, but quickly pulled out when he felt her body begin to rapidly heat up.

"Sorry," He said, ripping off the condom and disposing of it in the bin across the room, "I just needed to catch my breath,"

Bee propped herself up on the bed but said nothing. He used to feel a little unnerved (just as the rest of the pack did) when his alpha just stared at him with her silver eyes, but more recently he had come to understand that she was just communicating.

"What is it?" He asked, laying down on his side next to her. He reached out slowly to touch her blonde hair, glad to feel that her body had cooled down to a normal temperature - normal for their kind, anyway.

"You spoke to Taehyung today," She said simply, still staring at him.

Namjoon chuckled, "We just had sex and you bring up another male?"

She narrowed her eyes and he sighed, "I did," He admitted, lowering his gaze to Bee's chest. Nestled in the middle of her breasts was a large burn mark in the pattern of the medallion. He ran his fingers lightly down his body to touch the scar, "I just hate what he did to you," He said softly, "I just asked him what he was looking at,"

Namjoon had forgotten that as a very special Alpha, Bee could hear internal communications of the pack, if she chose to. She usually didn't like to invade their privacy, but on occasion she overheard things.

"I told you to leave him alone," Bee said, her tone still the same.

"I know, I'm sorry," Namjoon said quickly, "I just hate him. If i ever got my hands on him, I'd- shit!" He jerked his hand back quickly as Bee's body began to rapidly heat up, once again.

"Alpha, I'm sorry!" He said, sitting as she stood up. Bee's silvery eyes had suddenly changed to a fiery red and yellow, as if flames were dancing around in her irises.

Smoke began to come from her red-hot skin, snaking out in dark tendrils and Namjoon jumped up quickly, "Alpha, I'm sorry, I know you said to leave him, and I will, I promise. I just love you and hate that he hurt you,"

After a moment of silence, Bee's eyes shifted back to silver and her skin stopped producing smoke. She seemed tired and he moved to her supporting her and pulling her into a hug as she staggered a little.

"Bee," He sighed, holding her close, "I know you were upset with me but you need to control yourself. You could get hurt,"

He felt little tingles of happiness through his body as Bee slowly put her arms around him, her small hands touching the skin on his back.

However, he let out a loud growl as the bedroom door opened, revealing Hoseok and Jin.

"Can't you fucking knock?" He snarled, "What do you want?"

"Hey, you already finished fucking, we aren't interrupting," Hoseok said, rolling his eyes, "We need to talk to Alpha,"

"We finally got something," Jin said, sounding excited.

Namjoon sighed, "Fine. We'll meet you in the main hall. Are Daisy, Cheng and Jungkook back from patrols yet?"

"Not yet," Jin replied, "I'll get them back,"

Namjoon nodded and the two males stepped back and closed the door. As much as he wanted to keep holding Bee, he knew he had to let go.

She sat down on the bed, watching as he got dressed, before he smiled at her.

"Alpha, are you not coming, too?"

She nodded, "I'll be there. You can go, now,"

Knowing that it was an order, not a suggestion, Namjoon quickly left his Alpha's room.

He both loved and hated the relationship he had with Bee. He had been in love with her for a long time, but it was very clear she didn't feel the same. In fact, she wasn't the same person at all since Taehyung's betrayal.

Something had changed with her and he didn't like it. Her personality was cold now and she had obviously closed off her heart.

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he made his way to the main hall.

The sooner they could rid her of the curse, the better.