Eighteen: Stationary

"What do you mean you didn't see anything?!" Namjoon snarled as he grabbed Hoseok's shirt, "You were supposed to be guarding the house!"

Cheng stepped forward and smacked Namjoon's hand away with a growl, "That's the second-in-command,"She said, "And he doesn't owe you shit,"

Jungkook nodded in agreement, "Namjoon, don't start a fight, Alpha will hate it,"

"She's not here!" Namjoon snapped back, "I knew it was a bad idea to let Taehyung guard her alone,"

"Alpha can take care of herself," Hoseok snarled, stepping into Namjoon's space, "If she was taken against her will, there would be signs. Besides, we were switching guards, which is why we didn't see anything. Now, back the fuck up,"

Namjoon didn't step back. Instead, he let out a low growl, "I beat you before, Hoseok. I will do it again. You can't hide behind Alpha if she isn't here,"

Suddenly, a smaller, dark brown wolf crashed into Namjoon, knocking him sideways. He staggered, looking up with shock when Daisy shifted back to human.

"You have no respect for Alpha or our pack," She said, "Ever since Taehyung left, you've changed. We are your pack, Namjoon, yet you're treating us like enemies," She turned back to Hoseok, "What should we do?"

"Jungkook, patrol with Namjoon. He needs to cool off. Jin and I will guard the manor. Cheng and Daisy can rest for a bit. If Alpha isn't back within twenty minutes, we will look for her,"

—-

When Bee parked the car outside the manor, a pair of wolves trotted out from the side of the building to greet them. However, their body stiffened when they saw Yoongi emerge from the back of the car.

"Hoseok, Jin," Bee spoke to them both, "Min Yoongi is here as a guest. Please inform the pack that if he is injured in any way, I will deal with them personally," She paused, "And please tell everyone to wear clothes. Jimin is uncomfortable with nudity,"

Jimin blushed as he followed Bee and Taehyung into the manor with Yoongi. He was grateful that Bee had picked up on him being uncomfortable with them walking around unclothed, but it was only beca he didn't know where to look.

The wolves were obviously fine being naked and from what he understood, it made shifting from human to wolf easier for them. He didn't want them to change just because he was unsure.

"This way," Bee led the trio up the stairs, and then up yet another set of stairs. The higher they got, the darker and colder it got, making it clear that this part of the manor was completely unused.

They came to a stop outside a large door which creaked and groaned when Bee pushed it open. She flicked a light switch on the inside and both Jimin and Yoongi gasped when they saw the interior.

There were bookshelves everywhere. Floor to ceiling and organised neatly in rows upon rows.

The room had a musty, slightly damp smell and Jimin could see that there was some fire damage in one of the corners, as well as a few collapsed bookshelves. In the centre of the room was a large table surrounded by chairs.

"Question," Yoongi said, looking around, "Why didn't you research already, seeing as you have this library in your own home?"

Taehyung pointed to the corner that was all black and surrounded by ashes, "Bee gets frustrated. Besides, the elders who were here told us to stay out of the library,"

"I see," Yoongi said, still looking around.

"Do you think that means they were hiding something?" Jimin asked, "I mean why else would they tell you to stay out?"

"I guess we will find out," Taehyung said.

"Okay," Yoongi turned to Bee, "I'll need stationary. Pens, notebooks, highlighters and tabs,"

Bee nodded, "Fine,"

"I also need to know what I'm actually researching," He added, "I need to know what to look for,"

—-

AN: This ones a bit short, sorry. I just don't feel very well.