FiftySix: Borrowed Bedroom

There were loud, angry voices echoing around the room as Jimin followed Bee through the doorway.

The pack (minus Namjoon, who had been ordered to rest) were restless, but quickly quietened when they saw their alpha. Except for Taehyung, who strode towards her angrily.

"Why did you let him go, Bee?"

Jimin was actually quite impressed. Nobody else in the pack spoke to her like that.

"You should have killed him!"

Instead of meeting Taehyung's anger with a similar emotion, Bee simply nodded, stopping the other wolf in his tracks.

"I know," She replied, "I had a moment of weakness," She paused for quite some time and the silence hung heavily in the already tense air.

"I didn't want to kill again," She finally said.

The silence this time was louder than bombs.

Since Bee had almost died herself, everyone had forgotten that she had killed one of Wonho's pack, and nobody thought about the impact it had on her.

Bee jumped when Jimin's hand landed softly on her shoulder.

"What should we do now?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

Bee looked helplessly at Taehyung, who immediately stepped up.

"He won't be back tonight," He said confidently, "We all need to eat something and get some rest. With Namjoon hurt, we are down one of our strongest, so we need to regroup while the other pack does the same,"

"What do you mean, again?" Hana spoke suddenly, her eyes flicking between Bee and Jimin, "You've murdered someone?!"

"It was self defence," Cheng said, barely holding back a snarl, "Don't accuse Alpha if you don't know what you're talking about,

Hana's eyes shifted to her brother and narrowed, "Jimin, I think it's time we go home. This isn't our business anymore-"

"You're a part of our pack, it is your business," Hoseok said, "You can't just leave-"

"She is not my Alpha or whatever," Hana snapped at him, "I got dragged her to save her and now both Jimin and I are in danger of dying! I have to protect my little brother-"

"She is Alpha, whether you want it or not," Jungkook growles, "She pulled out and controlled your wolf. If you don't want to follow her rules, challenge her or beg for her permission to leave the pack!"

"Enough," Bee's bored voice cut through the arguments, "If you want to leave, then leave. We can't protect you anywhere else, so I claim no responsibility if you die while away from my pack. Jimin has always been free to make his own decision about staying or going,"

"Not when I first got here," Jimin grinned, trying to lighten the mood, but Bee shot him a glare and he quickly shut his mouth, "Not the time, I see that, sorry,"

"We just have to figure out what to do now," Jin also tried to calm the situation, but this was met with a little more favour.

"I want to see what Yoongi thinks," Bee said, turning to Taehyung as she finally seemed to take control of herself again, "Taehyung, you and Jungkook go and talk to our prisoners and find out more. Jin and Cheng will patrol and everyone else will rest. Patrol shifts change in two hours,"

Everyone quickly left the room, leaving Jimin with his sister and Bee.

"Hana," He said calmly, "I'm not leaving,"

She scowled at him and stomped forward, jabbing a finger at Bee, "I am not one of your subordinates," She growled, "I am staying for him-"

She stepped back as heat blasted from Bee's body.

"You are in my home, being protected by my pack," Bee growled, "You will follow my rules, sister or not. I don't want to force submission, but believe me," She moved quickly to Hana, making the nurse flinch from the heat, "I will if I have to,"

She stepped back and the air cooled, "I'm going to see Yoongi,"

Bee swiftly left the room and Hana turned her eyes back to her brother.

"I know you're hurt, Hana," He said softly, "But it's not the packs fault. Bee is my mate, and I'm staying by her side,"

"Mate?" Hana's voice was barely above a whisper, "You sound like you're one of them!"

Jimin paused as he reached the door, "That's because I am, now. Just the same as you,"

He left the room and Hana stood quietly for a long time, before heading to her borrowed bedroom.

—-

AN: bit of a wishy washy chapter lol sorry. I just felt like I needed to update