ThirtySeven: Alone

Wonho was angry. Anyone with a brain could tell that, it was abundantly clear.

However, they were still not giving him answers or bringing him words that he wanted to hear.

"We still haven't heard back from Kaleigh," Denyi was kneeling on the ground, bowed down so far she was almost flat, "Kihyun hasn't checked in, either,"

Wonho growled and kicked the nearest object, sending it flying roughly into the wall. Luckily, the small bin had been emptied earlier - the smell of trash would have upset him even more.

Striding towards the female, he bent over lifting her to her feet by a punishing grip on her hair, "She was supposed to fucking seduce him, why hasn't she checked in?" He demanded, shaking her roughly.

Denyi whimpered, her hands automatically going to her dense waves, trying to relieve some of the painful pressure.

"I'm sorry!" She cried, not knowing what else to say.

Wonho tutted angrily and tossed her back to the floor, "All of you are fucking useless,"

As he stalked around the room, trying to walk out his frustrations, the door opened and he spun around, fury making his veins run hot.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He snarled as Shownu entered, immediately bowing deep, "You're supposed to be guarding my human!"

"Please forgive me, Alpha," The wolf said, "But I bring news. Hyungwon is guarding Hana while I come to see you,"

Wonho's lips lifted in a growl, "This news better be good,"

Shownu hesitated before speaking, "Jooheon has located where Kihyun and Kaleigh are being kept. The rooms are lined with steel, with a steel mesh over the window which is why we have been unable to-"

"What the fuck is that stupid bitch doing," Wonho growled, "She should be in one of their beds, not locked up!"

Shownu cleared his throat, "Jooheon tailed her downwind," He said, "The wolf that found her seemed quite taken and believed that she was abandoned. It won't take long,"

Wonho shifted his eyes to the dark haired male by the door, "You'd better not be wrong," He threatened, "Because I will take their failure from your hide,"

—-

"It's time I go on patrol," Bee announced to her pack at their evening meeting, "We have too few paws,"

Of course, there were complaints but she narrowed her eyes at the people surrounding her and they quickly quietened.

"I don't want you to patrol," Taehyung started, "But I agree. We don't have enough wolves,"

Cheng nodded, "We need one guarding the prisoners, one guarding Yoongi and at least two on the house outside. That doesn't leave us time to rest if we have to rotate around the patrols,"

Jimin looked around at the serious faces of his classmates. He was still worried about his sister and even more so about Bee.

"But," Yoongi, who was usually quiet throughout the meetings, finally spoke up, "Bee, you are their main target. If they capture you, they will then kill you, Jimin's sister and your entire pack. Is it really worth that risk?

There was another rumble of agreement around the room and Bee's fiery eyes locked onto Yoongi's face, "I will not sit back and send my pack out into danger without me,"

He met her gaze fearlessly, "Then what you need are more wolves," He said simply.

Bee stood up, heat emanating from her body, and Yoongi immediately stood and walked to her, ignoring the heat. Before she could open her mouth, he spoke in a low, quiet tone.

"We need to talk," He said, "Alone. Right now,"

There were some growls scattered about from the rest of the wolves, not pleased with how they were demanding something from their Alpha, but eventually Bee cooled down and nodded.

She turned to her pack, "Get back on your rotation," She said, "We will have a new one written up by tomorrow," She followed Yoongi to the door, "Daisy, stay with Jimin," She muttered, before disappearing out into the corridor and up the stairs.

—-

Jungkook was glad that it was already dark as he headed to the top floor of the house to relieve Jin from his guard duty.

"My turn," He said as he reached the male, who was sitting bored on a chair in the hallway, "You get some rest before patrol,"

Jin smiled and stood up, stretching his muscles until his back popped, "Good timing," He clapped the younger wolf on the shoulder before heading back down to the main area of the house.

Jungkook waited impatiently for him to be ling gone, before he unlocked the door to the little bedroom and headed inside.

"Hi," He smiled as the female sat up on the bed, "You ok?"

—-

AN: I'm not back completely yet, please don't beg for updates lol