TwentyFour: Furious

Despite wanting to personally guard Jimin, Bee left Taehyung in charge of keeping him safe while she and Jungkook went upstairs to where their captive was being held. It wouldn't be safe to involve him.

"Anything?" Bee asked Namjoon as they stopped in front of him. The taller wolf shook his head.

"A few demands to be let out and a few threats but that's it,"

"Then let's see if we can make him talk,"

—-

Jimin sighed as he hung up the phone. As expected, his sister was furious and his parents were clueless.

"I'd ask how it went, but I could hear her yelling from here," Taehyung grinned at him from by the window. Since Bee had reinstated him within the pack yesterday, he had been in a great mood.

His explanation was simple, though - a wolf belonged in a pack. He said that his happiness was genuinely because Bee had forgiven him and let him return to his family, and had nothing to do with any lingering feelings towards the blonde (which Jimin was relieved at, for some reason).

"Yeah," Jimin sighed, "I guess I have been away from home for a few nights... I didn't even realise it was a school holiday this week either,"

"Lucky, huh?" Taehyung said, "Otherwise Yoongi would never have helped us. But I get it, you should have at least messaged her to tell her you were with friends,"

"I guess," He felt guilty that he hadn't thought of Hana at all while he was with the wolves. At first it was understandable, but really he had no excuse not to message her after the initial shock had worn off.

"She was super worried but now she's just mad,"

Taehyung laughed, "There's going to be hell for you to pay when you go home,"

Jimin nodded in agreement, despite the sinking feeling in his stomach. If he went home, would that mean he wouldn't get to spend time with Bee anymore?

—-

As Bee entered the room, flanked by her two bulkiest and most fierce members of her pack, the wolf on the chair tried to look unintimidated, despite involuntarily shrinking back from them.

Namjoon could feel the pure power radiating from the small blonde in front of him, but there was no heat. She was just projecting the fact that she was an Alpha on the other wolf.

"What's your name?" She asked firmly, shocking Namjoon with the lack of boredom in her voice. She meant business.

"I'm not talking, fire bitch!"

This time, a blast of heat did explode from Bee, and Jungkook and Namjoon both grit their teeth, trying not to step back. Both wanted to step in and make the wolf pay for how he was talking to their Alpha, but they would not show such disrespect in front of another pack.

"Then I guess we have no use for you," Bee said, smiling a little. She stepped closer to the boy, lifting her hand.

He shied back, his eyes wide as flames appeared around her hand, licking gently at her skin as if they wanted to show how much they loved her. As she got closer to him, the flames grew violently and he couldn't hold back his whimper.

The heat grew too much and just as Bee's flames moved close enough to burn him, he cried out.

"Kihyun!" He yelled, "My name is Kihyun!"

Bee lowered her arm, the flames slowly dying out, "You are from the pack over the mountain, yes?"

"Yes," Kihyun replied from behind a clenched jaw.

"What were you doing at the front of my home?"

Namjoon was a little shocked that Bee had asked that question instead of asking what he and his pack wanted with them. Even asking why they were on their land would be a good question, but this didn't make as much sense to him.

"I was watching," The captive growled, "But your pet human saw me,"

It suddenly made sense to Namjoon why Bee had asked the question she did. It was about Jimin. She seemed to be getting a bit too close with this human.

"What do your pack want from us?" Jungkook asked with a growl, "Why are you here?"

Kihyun snarled at him, "I'm not talking anymore,"

"Fine," Bee turned and left the room. Jungkook and Namjoon followed and she closed and locked the door, handing the key to Jungkook.

She seemed fatigued from using her powers, but Namjoon resisted the urge to reach out and steady her. She would not accept his touch this time.

"We'll leave him in there a while longer. Jungkook, you stand guard. Namjoon, take a break, you've been here all night,"

Bee turned and headed back down the stairs and Jungkook addressed Namjoon.

"She's guarding Jimin," He said, "But has no guard of her own,"

"She can take care of herself," Namjoon found himself responding, "I heard Taehyung is our second again,"

Jungkook nodded, "He's probably the best second we've ever had,"

Namjoon grunted and headed towards the stairs, "If you say so,"

—-

AN: this chap is a bit all over the place?? Sorry lol