TwentyFive: Idiot

"Is he okay?"

Hana put her phone down roughly on the kitchen counter, "He's with friends. He's never done this before, I could strangle him,"

"At least he's okay," Wonho slid his arms around Hana's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, "Maybe we should go and see him? What's the address?"

"Ah, I don't know," Hana replied, "I don't want to embarrass him in front of his friends, though,"

Since their parents constantly worked, Hana had been more of a mother figure to Jimin than an older sister. She was only a few years older than him but had always taken care of him.

"He'd learn not to do it again though, if you did," Wonho pointed out.

Although she agreed, Hana shook her head, "I can't do that to him. He never really had many friends, he probably just got excited and forgot. I already told him off so there's no point going there,"

Wonho shrugged, "Well, it's up to you, babe,"

Hana turned in his arms and kissed him, before busying herself with cooking. Wonho sighed, sitting down at the little table. He needed to investigate the Manor house without worry of attack, so somehow, he would have to convince Hana to take him there.

—-

Jimin perched on the edge of Bee's bed, watching her. She seemed irritated and he had asked her what was wrong, but she said nothing. All that happened was the start of smoke winding up out of her exposed skin.

After a while, Jimin began to grow concerned and spoke up.

"I know me saying this will probably make you angrier," He started, "But I thought we agreed to try and come to terms with your emotions?"

Bee's eyes flickered up to his face, the orange in her irises dancing around like flames.

He knew that her wolves would be intimidated by that look - and before he would have been also. But this time, he knew that she was just communicating (albeit badly).

"Try again," He said with a slight smile, "You don't scare me anymore,"

"I should," Bee snapped at him, "I'm-"

"A big bad wolf," Jimin rolled his eyes, "Who will kill me because you can't control your emotions... Which will then lead to you killing yourself,"

Bee frowned, but her eyes shifted back to their normal icy colour. The smoke also stopped and Jimin finally felt as if he were able to breathe again.

"You know," He said, knowing that he was going to make her angry, "You not controlling your emotions is pretty selfish,"

Her eyes flashed back to orange, but he continued anyway, "The smoke you produce is technically toxic to the people around you. The heat you blast out when you're angry burns innocent people, and if the time comes that you're consumed by your own flames, what will happen to everyone you leave behind? Or what if you take everyone with you?"

After glaring at him for a while longer, Bee sighed, "You're right," She admitted, "But I can't help it,"

"You can," Jimin insisted, "I'm trying to help you control it, you're just not trying as hard as I am,"

"It's not that simple," Bee snapped, "When you've been taught from a young age to hide everything away,"

"It is simple," Jimin countered, "But it's not easy. Nothing worth anything is easy, you know that,"

She sighed again, "Right. It's not easy,"

Jimin reached out and took her hand, "I'm here to support you. Your pack are, too."

She shot him a small smile, "Thanks,"

The pair sat in silence for a bit until Jimin spoke again.

"So? What happened?"

"The intruder isn't talking," She said, "Yet. We need information but we aren't getting any," She paused, "And he called me a fire bitch,"

Jimin laughed, "You scare him. The best insult he can come up with is that?"

Bee raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you mad that he called me that?"

"Why should I be? It's just a bunch of words that don't mean anything. Besides, you can take care of yourself,"

Bee's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. Jimin yanked his hand away from her as her skin heated rapidly, burning him a little.

"You're pleased with what I said," He stated with a smile.

"Shut up," She growled at him, standing up, "I'm hungry, I'm going to eat,"

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle as the blonde stormed out of the room. He laughed even more when she returned, "Aren't you coming?! Idiot,"

—-

AN: Sorry it's so crap. I'm at a hospital appointment and I'm nauseous and tired lol