Fourteen: Help

Jimin lay awake next to his friend. It was late at night and it seemed that everyone had gone to sleep or was out, but he just couldn't sleep.

But then again, after all the new information he had learned that day, there was no way he would be able to. He sighed and sat up, running his fingers through his hair. He wasn't sure how Taehyung was able to sleep so deeply in this situation, but he guessed it was probably because this was his old bedroom.

There was a noise over towards the door and Jimin turned his head to see that it was opened a little and Bee was standing quietly outside. She jerked her head a little, indicating that she wanted him to follow so he got up and stuffed his feet into his boots.

She closed the door behind him and led him to the room right next door, surprising him when he saw that it was a bedroom. Her bedroom.

Once again, she closed the door towards him and gestured towards the bed, "Sit,"

He did as he was told and she sat down next to him. They sat in silence for a little, before she finally spoke.

"Are you okay?"

"What?" Jimin replied, shocked.

"Are you okay?" She repeated, "There was a lot of new things today that shocked you, and you passed out earlier,"

"Oh," He smiled a little, "I'm alright, I guess. Still trying to process everything,"

She hummed and they lapsed back into silence. Jimin cleared his throat, "I want you to know that I-"

"You're nothing to do with the issue we're having," Bee finished his sentence, "I know,"

"Then why do I have to stay?"

She looked at him, her icy eyes sending shivers down his spine, "There're a few reasons. One, I don't know you, therefore, I don't trust you. You know our secret, you could accidentally tell anyone. You have to stay until I accept you as safe. Second - you'd be in danger now,"

"Danger?" Jimin's eyes widened, "Why?!"

"You've been in contact with a wolf from the other pack. Now you smell of our pack. If you go back, they would assume you know something and we don't know how far they'll go to get information or whatever it is that they want from you,"

"Oh," Jimin looked down at his hands, "Yeah. I guess I understand,"

Once again, they fell into silence. Jimin could feel that the girl next to him wanted to speak to him about something; it was obvious she hadn't just asked him here to see if he was okay. Plus, she seemed to be fidgeting a little.

"Are you okay?" He blurted, "I mean, I don't really know you, but you don't seem... Happy?"

Bee's head jerked to face him, her eyes wide and her plump pink lips parted a little from surprise, "You don't think I'm happy?"

He shrugged, "You seem stressed. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry,"

She shook her head and sighed, "I think maybe you're the only one who-" She cut herself off and cleared her throat, "I heard you and Taehyung talking," She said, "He told you about my 'curse',"

"Oh," Jimin nodded, "He mentioned it. He told me what happened between you both. He really didn't mean for it to end up this way,"

"I know," Bee said, "I'm not stupid, I know he meant well, but that's not the point. I had to banish him from the pack otherwise they would have killed him,"

"But you're angry at him?" Jimin pressed, "Is it because he scarred you?"

"No," The blonde looked directly into Jimin's eyes, "He hurt me. He almost killed me, but that's not why I'm angry. I'm angry because he presumed that I needed curing. I'm angry because everyone thinks I'm cursed and need to get rid of my powers. Nobody understands or has asked me about it, they just decided by themselves what's best for me," She paused, "But I heard what you said, Park Jimin,"

Jimin felt his cheeks heat up, "About me not thinking it's a curse?"

Bee nodded, "I thought that maybe, you could help me... Would you?"

Although unsure of what Bee wanted help with, Jimin, at that moment, would have agreed to help her with anything, though he wasn't sure why.

However, just as he was about to open his mouth to answer, Bee's bedroom door swung open.

"Alpha, I- What the fuck is he doing in here?!"