TwentySix: Threat

Bee seemed to be blushing and Jimin was smiling as they entered the kitchen. Namjoon felt anger and jealousy bubble up in his stomach. He wanted to do nothing more than grab the human by his throat and smash him through the glass of the window and out into the cold.

Then, he would pin Bee as a dominant male and mark her as his own, before giving her so much pleasure that she would soak the bed and be unable to move.

He felt his fingers twitch and curl up into fists and had to take a deep breath. Some part of him knew he was being unreasonable, but the majority of his wolf was howling at him to make this intruder go away and reclaim his mate.

But she wasn't his mate.

Yet.

---

Jimin could feel hostility coming from Namjoon and the smile slipped from his face. Subtly, he moved so he was stood with Bee in between them. Usually, he would feel ashamed of doing something so cowardly, but he knew that this was a different situation.

Namjoon was a wolf and Bee was his Alpha. She was capable of stopping him if he started something.

However, hiding away behind her and getting out of his view seemed to have the opposite effect.

A loud, low rumble of a growl sounded from where Namjoon was stood and Bee immediately turned to look at him.

"Sorry," He muttered, slapping his food onto his plate, "Was just thinking of the wolf upstairs,"

From Bee's body language, Jimin could tell that she didn't quite believe him.

"You should rest," She said, "You've been on guard a while. Eat and go to sleep,"

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah,"

He picked up his plate and swiftly left the room, not looking at either Jimin or Bee.

The blonde watched him leave, "Don't be alone with him," She said, before turning her attention back to the food, "He doesn't like you,"

"Is it because he thinks we are together?" Jimin asked, "Did you break up?"

"We weren't together to start with. He's just... Stay away from him,"

Jimin dropped the subject and instead decided to help her make some sandwiches.

"We'll take these up to Yoongi and Daisy," She said, "And I'll get Hoseok to get a bed ready for him in Daisy's room. He can't be unprotected, it isn't safe,"

---

Taehyung stretched, flexing his paws and letting out a grunt as he came to a halt. It felt good to be back in the pack, where he belonged. He was able to run faster as he had more space - he wasn't confined to the short route he had been taking by his home anymore.

He obviously would have prefered to be let back into the back under better circumstances, but at least he was back. He also didn't have to hide his true self from his friends anymore, which was a plus.

There're no new scents here.

Jin's voice sounded in his head and Taehyung turned to him.

I think we should check closer to Jimin's home. Daisy said that Wonho has been spending a lot of time there. He might be the Alpha.

Jin sat down on his haunches, the wind blowing through his thick fur.

We have no other leads. He replied. Lead the way to Jimin's home.

Taehyung trotted off into the trees and Jin stood up, shaking fur from his coat before bounding after him. Taehyung could tell that Jin wanted to say something, but he was being respectful, hanging back a little and remaining silent.

What is it? Taehyung asked, easily jumping over a fallen, rotting log. 

After a pause, Jin's voice finally sounded.

We missed having you around. He said. We were angry to start with but when Alpha didn't stay angry we realised that what you did wasn't intentional. It was Namjoon who wanted you dead. We were just following orders. We still trust you.

Taehyung glanced back at him but continued to trot along towards Jimin's place.

I missed you too. He replied simply. He knew Jin could tell he was grateful for his words so didn't feel the need to say anymore. 

The scent is strong here. 

Both wolves lifted their muzzles to sniff the air when they stopped at the back of Jimin's home. Through the window that led to the kitchen, they could both see a human female with a tall, bulky male.

That's him. Taehyung growled. That's Wonho with Jimin's sister.

Wonho turned and looked out the window, smirking when he saw the two wolves observing him. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Jimin's sister and pulled her into his body, his eyes not leaving Jin and Taehyung.

He is threatening us. Jin stated, his lips curling back to show his sharp teeth in a sign of aggression.

Taehyung agreed with him completely. We need to tell Alpha and Jimin. He said. 

Turning his back on Wonho to show that he wasn't afraid of him, Taehyung trotted back into the trees, followed byJin.

It was obvious that Wonho had chosen Hana to date so he could observe them closely through Jimin. There was now more at stake than just the pack. Jimin and his family were in danger.

---

AN: This chapter is all over the place, but I'm very tired lol sorry