FiftyFive: Rage

Wonho was actually surprised by the lack of reaction from the bitch and her weak puppies in front of him.

In fact, the blonde smiled.

She nodded to Jungkook, who was stood slight behind her.

"Bring Hana outside. Her so-called boyfriend is here to see her,"

Wonho narrowed his eyes, a tingle running through his body as the male, almost as big as him, turned and went into the house. Something wasn't right.

He did put a smile on his face, however, when Hana came out of the house with her brother, looking tired.

"Baby-" His sentence was cut off, however, as she stormed over to him and slapped him hard across the face.

There were a chorus of laughs as the bitches pack whooped at the smack and he struggled to contain himself. His hand snapped out, grasping her wrist hard, but she yanked back.

"You goddamn tiny-dicked son of a bitch!" She yelled at him, making anger bubble up in his stomach, "You no good lying-"

His hand snapped out again, grabbing her roughly by the throat, "Be very careful with what you say to me, baby," He growled, "You're on thin ice,"

Loud snarls came from the wolves-pretending-to-be-human around the bitch, but Hana wasn't phased.

"You were going to kill me," She said, ignoring the squeeze on her throat, "And you were going to kill these kids,"

Wonho's eyes darted to the bitch, who was still stood unmoving, despite the growls around her. Hana's brother was stood next to her, looking angry but too terrified to move.

"That's not true, baby," He let go of her and she stepped back, "I would never hurt you, I love you,"

Hana let out a stream of curses and her body crumbled to the floor, a small wolf emerging from where she was standing.

Fury filled Wonho's entire body. All this hard work to get this bitch to love him for what?

His eyes slowly lifted to meet Bee's as a growl rumbled up his throat.

"You brought a wolf from her," He stated.

The fire bitch just raised an eyebrow, "What, you aren't powerful enough to do that? I told you, you are beneath me. Now leave,"

Wonho's entire body was trembling from the rage.

"Fine," He said, "But I don't need this female anymore,"

Knowing that Hana was now a part of the bitches pack, Wonho slammed his arm down, aiming for Hana's throat as she tried to control her wolf body.

However, before he could make contact, nearly the entire pack, now in wolf form, charged him.

Leaving Jimin unprotected.

Wonho spun out of the way, shifted and leapt through the air towards the lone male, his teeth out and ready to kill.

However, he was stopped short by a pair of strong, thick arms wrapping around him, squeezing him until he felt he would no longer be able to breathe.

Jimin stumbled back, shifting to a wolf and the fire bitch immediately moved to stand in front of him, her previously cold, silver eyes burning with reds and oranges.

"Alpha, I can't hold him," Namjoon's voice sounded from behind Wonho and he twisted, sinking his teeth into the males shoulder.

Wonho had to give him credit, the male didn't scream, but he did grunt with the pain. Instead of letting go, he squeezed harder and Wonho was forced to let go.

"Drop him," The bitch commanded.

Wonho fell to the floor, landing on his feet but dragging in breath.

Bee moved close to him, putting her face in his.

"If you want to challenge me, I'm right here, mutt," She hissed, her hand darting out and grabbing him by his throat. He couldn't help but let out a yelp as pain shot through his body, the smell of burning flesh wafting to his nose, "Issue a challenge, Wonho, if you're brave enough,"

He shook free and took a few steps back, lifting his head high. He was completely surrounded by the bitches pack, all but Namjoon and their Alpha in wolf form.

His eyes bore into hers as he shifted back to human form, a nasty looking burn in the shape of a small hand around his thick neck.

"I will be back for what is mine, bitch," He spat at her, before turning and walking towards his car.

The wolves didn't move to start, then, as one, they parted, allowing him through.

---

Once Wonho started to drive, Bee sent Jungkook and Taehyung to follow him to make sure he actually left.

She then turned her attention to Namjoon, who was bleeding profusely from where his neck met his shoulder.

"That was a stupid thing to do!" She snapped at him as she pulled his ripped shirt off to get a closer look, "Any higher and it would have been your throat he crushed, instead of a shoulder bite,"

Namjoon hesitated before speaking, his eyes looking anywhere but at her and Jimin, "I had to protect my Alpha's," He muttered, "It was instinct,"

"Next time, shift first, goddamn idiot," She replied, peering at his wound, "But thank you,"

Jimin trotted over to him, still in wolf form. His eyes were wide and full of emotion, but Namjoon snapped at him.

"Say a single word to me and I'll kill you myself,"

Bee rolled her eyes, "Everyone needs to get inside. We need to have a meeting in the small amount of downtime that we actually have,"

—-

AN: I know it's been a while omg I'm sorry...

But DAMN if this boy wanted to choke me I'd say "Yes please, Sir,"

🤣🤣🤣