ThirtyTwo: Whatever You Please

Taehyung trotted through the forest, not as alert as he should have been. He couldn't get Bee's face from his mind.

The moment that Jimin had confessed to her, Taehyung had peeked back into the room and seen it. The blush, the wide eyes, the first sign of happiness on her face since they had all been sent here away from their families.

At first, he thought he was jealous, but upon consideration, he realised that any lingering feelings he had for his Alpha were not anything to do with attraction. He admired her strength and he was loyal still, despite what had happened between them. No, it wasn't lust he still felt for her, it was love. Brotherly love. Pack love. His heart was soaring because he had never once seen her genuinely happy.

And to think it was because of his human friend. Jimin had seemed to just understand her, which made him feel ashamed. As someone so close to Bee, he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions or taken it upon himself to help without her consent. He should have listened.

Still, Bee (although embarrassed) seemed to be happy with Jimin around, and that made Taehyung happy.

Taehyung stopped walking and raised his muzzle to the air. It was still cold and the floor was coated with snow, but a sudden scent had caught his sensitive nose. Jungkook... and an unfamiliar wolf.

Turning in the direction of the scent, Taehyung rushed towards it, tracking it expertly, coming to a halt when he saw a figure walking through the trees with something large in their arms.

Jungkook, what the hell is going on?!

Jungkook, human and fully naked was walking in the direction of the manor house, a girl curled up in his arms.

"Taehyung," He said out loud, "She's injured. The other pack outcast her and left her to die,"

Taehyung didn't trust that for one second.

Have you asked Alpha if you could bring her back?

He felt his lips pull back from his sharp teeth as they grew closer.

Jungkook shook his head, "I was worried about her, I needed to get her back quickly-"

Taehyung cut him off with a sharp bark. If she comes back, she comes back as a prisoner, not your date!

Jungkook pressed his lips together in a tight line. It was obvious he wanted to argue, but he still respected the fact that Taehyung was higher up in the pack than he was. Besides, the girl in his arms had begun to shiver.

"Fine. Can I take her now? It's cold and she's injured,"

I will send a message to Alpha. Taehyung said, watching with suspicious eyes as he walked past. I will have Namjoon ready a room opposite the other prisoner.

---

Namjoon was leaning against the door with his arms crossed and his eyes closed when Bee contacted him. At first, he felt his heart thump harder in his chest, expecting her to be calling him to her bed again. However, he sighed when she finished her request.

He pushed himself from the wall and resisted to kick the door opposite him open. Instead, he pushed it and flicked the light on. It was almost the same as the other door, except it had a small bed instead of a chair. 

Apart from being a little dusty, there was no reason for the room to be changed; especially if it was for another prisoner.

He left the door open to let in some air as he returned to his post outside the other room.

"I can help you," A voice suddenly cut through the silence, "My pack can help you,"

Namjoon rolled his eyes but didn't answer.

"I can smell your feelings from here," Kihyun continued speaking, "Your Alpha is cruel for what she has done to you. We can help you,"

"Uh huh," Namjoon said, "Sure you can,"

"We can help you become the Alpha of this pack," The wolf behind the door said, his voice smooth, "And when you are Alpha, you can have whatever female you like. She will be yours. You can dominate her, use her, love her, whatever you please,"

Namjoon felt his muscles tense, "What?" His voice was soft.

"She will fall in love with you and live only to please you. You just have to help us get you there,"