Sixteen: Information

Despite trying, Jimin only managed to get an hour or so of sleep. It was especially uncomfortable because he was laying next to his friend, who seemed to be a living hot water bottle, making it even more difficult to drift off.

However, he was awoken the next morning by Taehyung, who had a mug of coffee in one hand and a plate of toast in the other.

"Hey, Jimin," He said, waiting until Jimin had sat up before handing the food and drink to him, "The pack wants to see us in the hall. I think they want information,"

Groggily, Jimin nodded and sipped on the coffee before standing up. He looked down at himself and sighed, "I'm still wearing the same clothes. I feel gross,"

"You can borrow a shirt of mine, if you want," Taehyung said, "But nothing else of mine would fit you,"

Jimin accepted his offer and sprayed some deodorant under his arms before putting the clean hoodie on. It was big on him, but it was warm and comfortable, so he wasn't too fussed.

"Hey," Taehyung said as Jimin put his feet into his boots, "What did Bee want with you last night? I know you were in the room with her,"

Jimin shrugged, not sure how to answer, "She asked me if I was okay. She told me some stuff about herself, but not very much,"

Taehyung nodded, "As long as you're okay. I don't think she'd hurt you - on purpose, anyway, but just be wary of being alone with any of these wolves, okay? They don't trust you,"

Grateful for his friend's advice, Jimin took a bite of the toast, "Okay. Thanks, Taehyung,"

His friend smiled, "Come on, City Boy, they're waiting for us,"

Jimin stuffed the rest of the toast in his mouth and grabbed the mug of coffee before following him down the hallway. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, Taehyung led him to the right into the main room he was in when he woke up the day previous.

"Finally," Jungkook sighed, "We've been waiting for ages,"

"He's tired," Daisy said, "And in shock, most likely. Give him a break,"

Jimin looked over at Bee, who was sat on a large armchair. She nodded, jerking her head in the direction of the sofa opposite, and both boys moved over and sat down.

The Alpha leaned forward and Jimin noticed that it was Hoseok who was stood behind her this time, with Cheng who was almost touching him. Namjoon was in the room but was a little further away than before. Although he looked angry, he was keeping quiet.

"We need to know what you know," Bee said to Taehyung, "Anything that will help,"

"I don't know all that much," Taehyung admitted, "I know that their pack is bigger than ours and only has two females,"

"You know that little, yet you trusted them enough to use their medallion on our Alpha?" Cheng snorted from beside Hoseok.

"I agree," Jin said, narrowing his eyes, "Either you're not telling us all you know, or you're just really stupid,"

"Not stupid," Taehyung growled a little, "I was naive. I selfishly believed them because I wanted to help,"

Bee turned her attention to Jimin, "And you? Why was another wolfs scent at your house?"

Jimin felt a little hurt, as he thought that Bee already trusted him, "I don't know,"

"Use your head," Hoseok said impatiently, "The scent came from your back door, whoever it was, was inside your house," He paused, "And smoked,"

Jimin clapped his hands, "Ah!" He exclaimed, "Hana's new boyfriend!"

"Explain," Bee said, her tone sounding a little bored.

"Yesterday, my sister introduced me to her new boyfriend. Apparently he's new in town but got here before us. He asked if he could have a cigarette and we told him to smoke in the garden. His name was Wonho, or something,"

"That would explain it," Daisy said, looking over at Bee, "It's worth an investigation, Alpha,"

The blonde nodded, "Yes, it is. Jin, Cheng, go check it out. See if you can trace his scent, but don't approach or let him know you're onto him,"

Both of the students nodded and left the room.

"Namjoon and Daisy, please patrol the outer perimeter for now. Hoseok and Jungkook do the edge of the forest, but stay out of sight of humans,"

"Alpha, what about your guard?" Hoseok asked a little hesitantly.

"I'm fine. Taehyung can guard me. Go,"

Once all the students had left the room, Jimin finally gathered the confidence to speak, "Have you done any research on the medallion and the relationship it has with your powers?" He asked a little timidly.

Bee shook her head, "I tried, but there is nothing online,"

"What about books?" He pressed, "You must have something about your history?"

"This manor has been in our family's pack for generations," Taehyung said, "They pulled their guards from here when we moved in. There's a library on the top floor,"

"That's where we could start," Jimin said, "But I'm going to need help. Research isn't my strongest talent,"

Taehyung smiled a little, "I guess, with Bee's permission, we could bring in Yoongi to help us. He loves this sort of thing,"

Bee sat back in her chair, "If he can be trusted, then bring him in,"