FortyThree: Supplies

Yoongi had only been to Jimin's house once. He had liked Hana - she was kind and welcoming when they had met, but now she hd a frown on her face.

"Listen," She sighed, interrupting Cheng as she tried to convince her to go back to the house with them, "I'm glad he wants to see me, but I have to go to work. Give me the address and I can come after,"

"No, it has to be now," Cheng insisted, obviously beginning to panic, "He-"

"I'll go after,"

Yoongi could see the family resemblance at that point. Both Jimin and his older sister were as stubborn as they came.

There was no way that Hana was going to come to the manor.

"He's hurt," Yoongi said suddenly, "He hurt himself but refuses to go to hospital,"

Hana froze, "What?"

Both Daisy and Cheng glanced at Yoongi but quickly followed along.

"Please can you come and check on him?" Daisy was polite but firm.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" Hana snapped, grabbing her bag and hustling them out the door.

"We didn't want to worry you," Cheng said.

Hana pulled out her car keys, "I'll follow you, I'll call my boss in the car,"

—-

Jungkook paced up and down his room. He had been locked in and frustrated for a various number of reasons.

The first and most obvious reason was that he didn't get to finish. Sure, he wasn't hard anymore, but the fact that he had missed out on an orgasm by a few minutes made him cranky.

The second reason for his frustration was that Taehyung had essentially called him a traitor. He wasn't. He was loyal down to the very marrow of his bones.

Besides, Taehyung was one to talk about betrayal.

The final and arguably the most prevalent reason for his frustration, was that he could smell blood. His Alpha's blood.

He could easily kick the door down (and he wanted to) but fought the impulse. If he wanted to prove that he was trustworthy he had to just stay in his room.

At least he didn't have a guard outside his room, which was a plus.

—-

Bee was breathing but barely. Jimin sat on the floor beside the sofa, his fingers gripping her thick fur as he tried to think of things to say to her.

Taehyung had sent Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok back out to continue guarding the house. Despite their sour looks and obvious disagreement with his orders, they had done as they were told - which meant that Taehyung was aware of Jimin's sister arriving at the manor before he was.

"They're back," Taehyung mumbled, looking down at himself. He was wearing only a pair of navy blue boxers, "I need some pants,"

Jimin couldn't even look away from the white wolf to agree with him. In fact, he could barely hear him.

A moment later, Hana sped into the room, followed by Yoongi and the other two females of Bee's pack. Taehyung was by the door, already wearing a pair of jeans and a faded t-shirt with a band logo on the front.

"Jimin, I-" Hana skidded to a halt, her dark eyebrows coming down low, "What's going on?!" The demand was clear as she turned to face Yoongi, "You said he was hurt!"

"I lied," Jimin's friend said simply, "We needed to get you here,"

Jimin jumped to his feet, rushing to his sister and grabbing her wrist, "Please," He begged, tugging at her arm, "Please, you have to help her!"

"Her?" Hana allowed Jimin to drag her to the huge white wolf on the sofa, "Jimin what the fu- that's a wolf!" She shrunk back, pulling her brother with her, "You-"

"Please!" Jimin tugged at her again, "Please Hana, she's dying,"

Hana narrowed her eyes, "Despite the fact that you have a wolf on the sofa, I'm going to be logical," She placed her hands on Jimin's shoulders and looked directly into his eyes, "I am not a vet, I am a nurse. For people,"

"She is a person," Taehyung said calmly, gently removing her hands from Jimin's shoulders, "And you know first aid, so administer it,"

Hana narrowed her eyes, pulling free of Taehyung, "You're-"

"Just save her!" Jimin cried loudly, "Hana, ask questions later!"

Hana took a deep breath, her eyes still narrow, "Fine. But if she bites me, I'm going to be pissed," She turned, jabbing her finger towards Taehyung, "You can answer my questions later. What first aid supplies do you have?"

—-

AN: not the best chap but enjoy lol