ThirtyFour: Bored

Bee collected Jimin from the library and led him to her bedroom after visiting the kitchen. Cheng had taken herself off rotation so that she could cook everyone a meal; once she had eaten, she was going to swap with another pack member, so everyone got to eat.

Bee put her plate down heavily on the desk in her room, not even glancing at Jimin as he put his plate beside hers.

"You're annoyed," He said, "Why?"

"You're suddenly full of confidence and not scared of me," She retorted, "Why?"

"Hm, nice try," Jimin said, "But that won't work. What has annoyed you?"

Bee glared at him, even more annoyed that he was looking at her with his calm, kind brown eyes. It occurred to her suddenly that in the light shining through her window, his eyes turned to the colour of honey. She was momentarily taken aback by how beautiful they were.

Of course, other members of her pack had brown eyes that looked like that when the sun hit them, but Jimin's eyes were filled with emotion and understanding. It threw her off.

"Bee?"

The Alpha cleared her throat and looked away, picking at the food on her plate. Cheng was good at cooking, but she had lost her appetite.

"Jungkook brought a female from the other pack here," She said, "It's obviously a trap, but he is lusting after her," She paused, "She is beautiful, I suppose. Jungkook doesn't have a mate and Daisy is the only unattached female in our pack - she doesn't enjoy sleeping around though," Bee felt a shot of shame through her heart.

She had used both Taehyung and Namjoon as an outlet for her frustrations. Perhaps that was why she hadn't exploded yet.

As if reading her thoughts, Jimin spoke, "You're beautiful, too," He said, "And I'm not judging you for whoever you had sex with. There is nothing wrong with consensual sex between two people of legal age, no matter how many people or how many times,"

Bee huffed air from her nose. Jimin had changed a lot since she had allowed him to stay in their home. Maybe it was because she didn't know him very well beforehand. Maybe it was something to do with this "inner wolf voice" that he had developed. Either way, she was able to admit to herself now that she had grown very fond of him.

"Besides," Jimin said a little sheepishly, abandoning his plate and sitting on her bed, "No offence, but you looked a bit bored when I walked in on you and Namjoon,"

She couldn't help it. Bee let out a short laugh and turned to face him, "I suppose I was,"

"Maybe I could make you feel better?" Jimin's cheeks turned pink, but his voice was still confident.

"What makes you so sure of that?" Bee tried to keep her cool but she could feel her body heating up and her heart pounding. She was surprised that no smoke had begun to coil from her skin yet.

"I'm not," He admitted, "But just my kiss made you pant, so maybe something else from me would-"

Bee finally snapped. She could feel it in both her heart and her head. She had fallen for this gentle and kind - yet oddly confident human, and she didn't want to hear his voice anymore. She wanted to feel him.

She moved from her seat at the desk quickly, leaning over Jimin and kissing him hard. After a moment of shock, Jimin responded to her kiss, his hands moving to her hips to pull her onto his lap.

Bee moved willingly to his guidance, wrapping her arms around his neck as his tongue pushed into her mouth.

Suddenly, however, she was spinning as Jimin flipped them over, pressing her back into the bed, his lips never leaving hers.

Bee's hands found the hem of Jimin's shirt, sliding her hands up over his smooth muscles before yanking the material up over his head.

She had never felt such burning passion, and was briefly concerned about setting fire to the bed, but there wasn't a single sliver of smoke to be seen.

Jimin's lips moved to Bee's neck, making her moan just a little. However, he hesitated as his hand gripped the bottom of her shirt.

"W-What is it?" Bee asked, breathless and dizzy from the onslaught of emotions and the heat within her body.

Jimin lifted his head slowly, "I don't really know what I'm doing," He whispered, confusing Bee.

"What do you mean? You.. want to stop?"

Jimin shook his head furiously, "No. But," He took a deep breath, "I've never had sex before. I'm a virgin,"