One: Dangerous

Jimin had been in this new town for two weeks and he still wasn't used to the weather. It was always snowing with a bitter breeze that chilled him to the bones. His new friends laughed with him, calling him City Boy and telling him that he'll get used to it eventually.

He wasn't so sure, but at least his college had heating. It was just cold outside. 

Shivering, Jimin made his way from his little car towards the entrance of the college. Luckily, since his parents had moved them here, they had decided that it would be better for him to finally have his own car to get to college with, so he didn't have to gt the bus - or worse, walk.

Just as he headed up the steps, an arm was thrown around his shoulders, "Hey City Boy," His friend grinned, "What's up?"

Taehyung always managed to make Jimin jump. He could never hear him coming, despite how loud he was. He was also very tall, belonging to a very small group of students in the school who were. Jimin did admire him, however. He was confident and strong and was a lot more intelligent than he seemed.

"Morning, Tae," He greeted, "Where's Yoongi?"

"Probably already in the classroom," Taehyung let his arm drop from Jimin's shoulders, "You know what he's like,"

Jimin nodded and followed along with Taehyung as they made their way to the classroom. His strides were so much bigger than Jimin's due to his height that he always struggled to keep up. Yoongi was the same, but he always told their friend to slow down. Jimin didn't even seem to have that confidence.

As Taehyung predicted, Yoongi was already sat at their shared desk at the back of the room to the side. He nodded a greeting as they came in and just about grunted as they sat down next to him; Jimin in the middle and Taehyung on the other side. Apparently, Yoongi wasn't fond of sitting next to their loud friend because he distracted him from the work.

The room slowly began to fill up, with students mingling in the doorway, chatting and discussing their weekends with each other.

As usual, however, they suddenly fell silent and parted to allow a particular group of students to come through. Jimin was always confused at how the rest of the college reacted to this group, and he had his suspicions but hadn't worked up the courage to ask his new friends about them. He didn't want to seem as if he was going to leave them to hang out with the other group - not that he would fit in, anyway.

There were three girls, two of them shorter than Jimin and one roughly the same height. The one who always walked silently at the front was blonde with icy silver eyes. Despite her petite frame, she always looked scary. The two other girls; one with jet black hair and tanned skin, the other with dark skin and blue-black hair, walked behind her with the rest of their group.

The rest of the group were boys. There were four of them, all tall, all terrifying. The scariest of all always walked closely behind the blonde girl. Even when they took their seats, he was sat to her side, while one of the girls sat on her other side.

All the other students in the school seemed to have a lot of respect (or fear) for this group, and Jimin had only ever seen them talk to each other, occasionally with the teacher.

"Who are they?" He wondered out loud after they had taken their seats and began to talk amongst themselves. 

"Them?" Yoongi lifted his head, looking at the group, "They're-"

"Stay away from them," Taehyung said, cutting Yoongi off with a serious tone, "They're not nice people,"

Jimin looked at him, "What do you mean?"

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, his eyes on the group, "They're dangerous," He said, "You don't want to get involved with them,"

Before he could ask more, the teacher finally entered the room and the rest of the students that were milling around took their seats. The room fell silent and Taehyung settled back in his seat.

He could have sworn, however, that the guy next to the blonde and Taehyung made eye contact. And it wasn't friendly.

---

AN: So I got this idea from a dream and have been up since 4am with it rattling around my brain so..... Yeah