ThirtyNine: Not Alone

Bee thought that running away from Jimin and his stupid ideas would make her feel better - her mood always improved when she was in her wolf form.

But she was still angry at him for wanting to be so reckless. And she was downright terrified.

The Alpha had a feeling that if Jimin really insisted that she try and pull out his wolf that she wouldn't be able to continue to deny him.

In fact, she was scared that she wouldn't be able to deny him anything.

And then she had gone and opened her big mouth and confessed her love.

The low rumble of a growl barrelled it's way up Bee's chest and out of her mouth. She could feel the snow melting into puddles underneath her paws and could scent the smoke starting to rise from her fur.

Huffing out a sigh, she wheeled around and trotted back a little before altering her course. She might as well check on Jimin's older sister while she was out.

—-

Jooheon was bored. His Alpha's human bitch hadn't left the house at all over the weekend, which was fine, but he really was fed up with just sitting and watching - especially because he had seen his Alpha getting physical with the female.

Wonho had made it very clear that none of his pack were to have sex at all. The only exceptions were the two females and that was only if it was with Wonho himself or under his specific orders.

It was unfair and Jooheon hated that rule. He had been wanting Denyi for quite some time and he hated seeing her naked body but being unable to touch her. He wasn't strong enough to challenge Wonho, however, and had to sit back and accept the fact that he would never be able to fuck her.

There were females in the fire bitches pack though, and Wonho had promised that the males could use them to work off some of their edge, which Jooheon was looking forward to. They were wolves, not human, so they wouldn't break from the sex that he and his male pack mates were itching and aching for.

With a sigh, Jooheon settled on his haunches, his sharp eyes scanning the environment. The fire bitches pack hadn't come for the human female at all, so he wasn't sure why he was still there, watching.

However, the rich, warm scent of honey caught his sensitive nose and he whipped his head around.

The wind was blowing towards him in his position, so he remained still as an unfamiliar wolf padded through the leaf litter towards the house he was currently watching.

His orders were to eradicate those who didn't belong, but he was frozen with awe.

The wolf was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen - a pure white coat was incredibly rare in their wold, but that wasn't what had him stock still.

The pure untamed power radiating from her had him trembling. There was no way he could take her in a fight and the thought made him realise who he was looking at.

It was the fire bitch. The Alpha of the other pack. The female that Wonho needed for his ritual.

And she was alone.

He shot out a quick thought to his pack, praying they were close enough to hear him, before he slowly stood and carefully picked his way through the fallen sticks and leaves towards her.

—-

Bee was lost in her own thoughts as she headed towards Jimin's home. Instead of checking the environment, she was daydreaming about being invited into Jimin's home.

Maybe he would introduce her to his sister and parents as his girlfriend.

Don't be stupid, Bee snapped at herself, shaking drops of water from her coat (she was still melting the snow around her).

Her thoughts drifted to the anger she had felt as she left the house. Having Jimin in her pack would be an advantage for sure - especially because she did want to mate him. He would be accepted much easier if he was a wolf.

But she wouldn't risk him dying just to add an extra muzzle to her pack and something more than a bedmate.

Carefully approaching the back fence of Jimin's home, Bee stared into the back window. His sister seemed to be happily cooking at the stove, talking to an older woman who she assumed was their mother.

Content that she appeared to be safe for now, Bee turned and headed back into the trees, only to stop suddenly as she realised that she was not alone.

And the other presence was not a wolf of her pack.