ch.1.Escape

A little boy around 10 was whimpering in a cupboard, in which he was locked.

The boy opened his eyes to reveal emerald green orbs hidden behind a messy black curtain of hair.

His eyes , though young, held pain and fear. Only one thought was running through his mind and that was to escape...,to escape from the pain, to escape from his relatives, to escape from his cupboard, to escape from the harsh reality of the world.

The boy , in a moment of desperation,  prayed and prayed to whichever deity was up there, to save him, and as if his prayers had reached someone , anyone,  a bright flash of light surrounded him and the boy went unconscious

A DIMENSION AWAY~

A 15-year-old girl sat on her bed, she had just updated her new fanfiction ' Dark Flower '.

The book was about a boy who was both a son of Loki the Norse god and grandson of Albus Dumbledore, a character from one of her favorite novels 'Harry Potter'

She lay down ,on the bed, thinking about the next chapter of her story, a hurricane of ideas and messy plots spinning in her head.

She tried to put the pieces together. Imagining herself as the protagonist, she envisioned the changes She could make to the written fates of Harry Potter and Hogwarts.

'ring ring... ring ring ...'

her alarm went off. 12:30 it read,

she sighed for she knew she should sleep or maybe sort out her own real-life instead of her stories but for the life of her she couldn't.

She needed an escape, an escape from her parent's constant nagging, an escape from tests and studies, an escape from her plain boring reality.

Maybe just once she could live an adventurous life like the protagonists of the stories, just maybe she could do all the unrealistic things like magic and  could have magical chance to be a part of otherworldly adventurous.

she looked to her right where her 9-year-old brother was sleeping. she  sighed and closed her eyes to sleep. And then just as she was drifting off, a silent bright flash enveloped her and she fell unconscious..........