ch.27.The female lead's confession.

( This is how i imagine her, eyes are very dark but shine like that when bright light hits them

( This is how i imagine her, eyes are very dark but shine like that when bright light hits them. Should I add pictures for other Ocs')

I sobbed into Jessica's shirt for what felt like hours. She was patting me head and making shooting motions on my back all the while muttering soft reassurances.

We lay in my bed snuggled against each other when I finally calmed down.

"So , is this about Isabella?" I snorted at her tactless approach, it's so like her to ask me this since she can't approach 'THAT TOPIC' Directly after i overexerted my lacrimal gland over her.

" No this isn't about that bi***" Isabella Frâncis was my school rival and an absolute bully who likes to belittle me for my brown skin. Seriously what was so great about fair skin when the person in it was ugly like Isabella.

" Then umm is this-Is this about Clara?" She asked just as subtle as ever.

"No...this isn't about Clara either" I sighed as tears spring up again in my eyes after hearing that beloved name.

Jessica frowned, I know what she was thinking. I rarely cried and whenever I cried it was about Clara, it was always about Clara.

" Then what made you cry like that, I'm sorry dude but I can count on my hands the amount of times I've seen you cry on my fingers since 1st grade "

" Would you believe me if I said I'm going mental?"

"No surprise here i always knew you were mad, dude"

"Jessie!"I said and threw the closed pillow at her.

I saw her picking up a pillow , damn this could escalate into a pillow fight.

I lept aside to dodge the pillow "I'm sorry jess-puff" she used the blanket.

"Jessie!' We calmed down only after Jessie and myself had exhausted ourselves.

" So what were you saying again?" She asked laying down beside me all sweaty and breathing hard, her chest raising and falling with every breath her red pink hair sprawled everywhere. She looked pretty......sensual.

I was thankful for my brown skin since I couldn't stop the blush that cruelly crept up on my face.

"Mirabella?"

"Yes " I replied looking into those deep amethyst eyes, that so cruelly captured me hostage and tortured me
With their innocent trustful gaze.

"Stop staring dude"

"Oh sorry I was just thinking how to explain this to you"

"I've heard beginning is the best place to start"

"You are right so..." I explained to her all the unbelievable events that happened to me.

*******"--------------"*****""