ch.28.Bhramagupta's multiverse theory

HER POV~
I explained all that had happened to jessica.

"I don't think you have schizophrenia,I mean if you did have it, you travel between the world's at such an accurate time wouldn't be possible"

"Yeah but what if it's all my imagination wait what if you and...this is also my imagination!"I said waving my hands around in a wide motion.

" Don't be stupid Mira, you never showed symptoms of it before, I Google them! And you can check again after you go back to HP world"

" You really believe I'll go back" I said feeling some odd emotions swell up in me.

" excuse me,You made that theory and it seems more plausible than you being mentally ill"

"Damn so you believe multiverse theory over your beasty going mad"

"Dude you were always a mad genius like your rich ass grandpa"

"But still..." I sighed " you are taking this way to well "

"It's every Potter heads dream to go to Potter verse and look at you whinning and crying are you even a Potter head?!" Jessica gasps dramatically clutching her chest in overacting.

"But-"

"Mira.."she said in that one voice that melted my heart and weakned my steel forged will

"what if there is a way to confirm that"she finally said.

" I was a wizard there not here"

"You can still try"

"Lumos" i said and nothing happened.

I gave her a look that said 'see'

"It's cuz you don't have a wand" she said as if it was a matter of fact , jeez this girl really believes the BS  I spewed.

"What about occlumecy it doesn't require a wand"

"Fine" i groaned and tried.

"So?" she said after I opened my eyes.

"Fine , this is real , I'm traveling between multiverse so what now"

her eyes sparkled and then she said that she will teach me how to build more technology, she was into pre engineering and me into pre medical.

after a while Anna came knocking and told me to freshen up and invited us for breakfast.

" Wow it's so late already" I said and went to finnish my morning rituals.

Brush,washroom,bath, and then my prayers.

I loved my prayers.
They were the one thing that didn't change not here and not in the Potterverse.

(It's beautiful just listen till end)

.........(ॐ)..........

Omkaram srushti saaram vidividi likitham
moksha dhaksham subhiksham
gam gangam divyalingam ghajamukha vinuhtam
sarnapoorna samaksham
vedaartham vyasapeetam suramuni sahitham
santhikaatham sukantham
vishvesam chitrakaasam shrithajana varadam
kaasinaadham namaami
(Meaning At the end of the chapter)

.........(ॐ)..........

.........(ॐ)..........

I couldn't express how relieved and relaxed I felt as I let myself get lost in the rhythm , the past few months have been very hectic and not to mention the latest revelations about the multiverse.