ch.30.Halloween part 1

I woke up early on halloween. Well earlier than usual.

At damn 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.
So I checked all my preparation once more and check my costume.

After that I meditated or more like visited my misdscape.

The top floor also the false floor was same as usual just with more scattered memories.

The maze was as usual although it was more dangerous now , with all the cruel and beautiful looking carnivorous plants and insects.

The grivers were still there , I initially wanted to remove them but after some contemplation and checking them out for aggression towards me which I couldn't't find i decided to keep them in the deeper layers while the planet and insects were everywhere. I also added some fictional creatures like chimera, snakes,Kinnara,lions and a bloodthirsty deer in the middle layer but none of them seemed as strong as the grivers the insects could catch up if they all flocked together.

(Griever image->warning not for weak hearted people
https://images.app.goo.gl/F4YXM8Tu4LbK6eRk8 )

(This one is friendly!)

I sorted my memories and cleaned my mental library

I came across a door that led to the basement of the huge structure.
I don't remember ever creating it so it was probably subconscious like how the plants showed up.

The basement was dark and barely lit with neon glow of the multitude of coloured lights imitating from huge glass tankers all filled to different heights.

I floated myself up and lifted up the lids peering inside one, it was glowing a shade of cyan. As soon as I opened the lid I was hit with a wave of nervousness I Quickly closed the lip tightly.

Next i opened the purple one and was drowned in heart wrenching sadness.

I closed it tightly and almost dreaded opening the red coloured cyllinder.
Just as the colour indicated I was burning with rage as i opened it but it was bearable.