ch.37.Surrel and Solitude.

Don't read the chapter if you can't figure out why i updated today.

Her POV~
I woke up to the sound of thinking wind chimes and homey fresh bakes.

It was relaxing and soothed my agitated nerves.

I didn't want to get up yet.

There was a warmth all around me and someone was fondly ruffling my hair.

It reminded me of my grandmére. She loved to bake and always made sure to spoil me.

Grandpére loved her immensely and was just as much if not more heartbroken when she left us at the ripe age of 66.

The hand started to tickle my bangs instead of my hair and I was amused to find that the finger felt much more hairy and fluffy.

The fluffy finger travelled down my forehead and started tickling my nose.I was alarmed when sharp miniature nails tugged at my baby hair near the ear.

Startled I woke up with a start.

"Oh hello, Harry"

I looked to find the source of the voice sitting on the dining table towards the right of the couch I was sleeping in.

If Mcgonagall was there then who...?

I averted my eyes towards my forehead to find phantom dangling her front half upside down in front of my face while the rest of the felines body was clutching to my head for dear life.My headband was askew covering one of my eyes and revealing my scar.

*Meow* " gooooooooood meowoooooorninggg" *meow* she said in a sarcastically cheery tone.

Annoyance flared up inside me. This little demon purposefully did that to wake me up.

" Morning to u too phantom" I replied in a similar tone adjusting the headband.

"Ugh and good morning to you too professor" I said in a milder tone.

" You seem to get along with her rather fine Harry" she smiled.

" Umm yeah, more like we love annoying the living daylight out of each other " i said trying to pull the felis devil down from my head. She somehow miraculously avoided my hand considering the small space she had up
there.

" I'll ban your tuna,if you don't get down now Tom " apparently threatening with tuna was enough to get her attention.

But not Enough for her to ignore the newly made nickname.

*Meow*don't call meow tom , I'm a female*meow*

Phantom hopped down and prowled towards Mcgonagall to jump into her lap and snuggle comfortably into her.

" Traitor " I whispered but I think both her and Mcgonagall heard me , if the Scottish witches amused smile was anything to go by.

" I suppose I fell asleep yesterday " I said and she nodded

" Then I'll take my leave professor,thank you for taking care of me, i won't disturb you any further "

" Oh harry that won't be necessary, I've already informed professor sprout, your morning utensils have been brought here by the elves. It's the weekend so you can rest here till breakfast. It's only 5'o clock the breakfast won't be ready till after 7:30 "

I nodded. What was she playing at? Why did she want to keep me here for the time being at least. Was she suspicious of me somehow. I won't be surprised if that's the case after my disastrous breakdown yesterday. I.....I wasn't sure who I was referring to while I was with them. I know i talked about lily when Severus spoke up and ended up revealing an awful lot more than i wanted. But the other time...*i close my eyes to calm myself sigh* I wasnt sure if I was talking about lily and james or 'That' bastard (Max=Clara's Dad) and Clara.

When a potter head becomes harry potterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara